"Progress..."

Just when I thought things were drying up, things get JUICY again.

The last two weeks with "Leeloo" have been hit & miss. We've become the "Married for 30 Years" couple, jus saying "Hi" and "Bye" to each other.

Lord knows I've been TRYING to get some convo outta this woman. I mean isn't it every woman dream to TALK to their man and let him LISTEN all damn day? But, she's been feeling crappy lately. PMS, her asthma, and other personal stuff's got her down.

So, I starting thinking of Laying Low...Put on my invisible cloak and drop outta sight for a few days, give her time to miss me, and let SOMEthing happen to her that she can talk about. I hate to resort to these head games, but sometimes you gotta do something to shake things up. Let her miss the routine and see if she misses me. If not, I'll know she's thinking of someone else.

But Thursday morning, there was a breakthrough...we had a nice long chat for the first time in awhile. Believe it or not, she actually has me thinking of "Turning to the Dark Side" and starting a MySpace Page (*GASP*).

We set up another date to meet next week and it looks like it might happen this time (God Willing).

We're getting more freaky again on cam, and we even made up a cute way to say good-bye...

We say "Lick U Later, Baby..." to each other...I gotta get that copyrighted...LOL!

It'd be nice to actually have someone to appricate on Valentine's Day, but I don't plan to go all nutzo over her then...If we had met earlier this month and been going out a few times between now and then, I would have thought something outta a Richard Gere/Jullia Roberts Romantic Movie...

But for now..."Baby Steps"

In other news, Me and Mom went halvsies on a Mini-Closet to put in the corner of my room. I had given her my dresser awhile back (She was drooling over it so many times, and I'm not a dresser type of guy since I don't know how to fold clothes.) and I've been keeping my socks and underwear in pillow cases after washing them. Also my bedsheets have been in a pile on the windowsill...So I needed to get organized.

This closet has 3 parts, a space to hang clothes, two drawers on the bottom and a thin, long side space with shelves that that are deep. I'm using that thin part for my CD's and DVD's.

It has been three peaceful weekends without seeing Psycho-Sis or Baby Girl...

WHY?

Because of a big-headed lil brat who don't know how to act...

I'm not talking about my niece, I'm talking about her new best friend who happens to be "Memphis Bleek's" 10 year old daughter.

I guess we didn't really notice or care back then. Psycho-Sis switching sides and falling for a chick with a kid of her own. This whole Nintendo DS drama from Christmas started because "Big-Head" had one already. With the mothers spending too much time together, the two children have started to bond despite the fact that the older lil snotbag treats baby-girl like crap (So I surmised.).

Anyhoo, one weekend before christmas, MOM let BOTH children spend the night here so the parents could do some last minute toy shopping. "Big-Head" helped herself to the Living Room PC and started thinking she was the Queen of Sheba in our house. New Year's Eve, the 2 kids spent another weekend here so Psycho-Sis could party.

After that, we drew the line...we knew if BOTH these damn kids kept coming here together, it'd become a regular thing. This ain't no damn nursery! So, mom put her foot down and Psycho-Sis tried to bring Baby-Girl by herself, but they couldn't find anyone to take care of "Big Head".

Now, what we can gather with these two..."Memphis" HAS her own damn place! BUT she seems to be trying to move in with Psycho-Sis. Baby-Girl has told MOM stories about how they try "Making Out" when they THINK she's asleep (Ewwwwww!).

So, we've been lucky the last few weekends. BUT, Paradise doesn't last forever...

Psycho-Sis and Memphis are having "Domestic Problems", so Memphis has retreated back to her place. Despite the issues, the lovebirds are going to Atlantic City this weekend. So for the first time this year, the lil boo-boo's coming over.

Someone answer me this...if you jus had an argument with someone would you still take a 3 hour bus trip with them to some far out place where you could get left behind with that person was really mad at you? If that idiot gets stranded out in AC I personally plan to smack some sense into her myself!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home