"The Scoop"

*Sigh*

You remember that TV show called "Herman's Head"?

There was an episode where he found this perfect girl...and his "Sensitive" side (ANGEL, I think her name was...) starts floating in the air and the "Brain" side (GENIUS?) says "I think we're in Trouble!"....

That's Me.

I am on Cloud TEN, now.

My feet have not touched the ground in a week.

I wish I knew where to start....she's...she's...she's....damnit I can't even begin to describe in every way how we are...ONE.

Late night IM's...finding out about each other.

Playing Twenty Questions

Exchanged erotic photographs of each other...

Webcam Sessons

Even CYBER-SEX...

We're like to lab animals in heat, held apart waiting to attack each other.

We IM for hours...

Sometimes we don't even talk, just use emoticons...

:-* .........is a Kiss
:) .........is a Smile
:D .........is a Big Teeth Smile
:"> .........is Blushing (We use that one A LOT)
;;) .........is Batting Eyelashes
>:D< .........is a Hug
8-> .........is Gazing or a Daydreaming Glance

We've played "Show me your's, I'll show you Mine" on webcam...

We have so much in common, we think alike...

We've both been through so much relationship wise...

We're both sexually repressed and yearning to make up for lost time.

She seen my birthmark and hopes I have the actual sex drive of a rabbit.

We think about each other constantly...neither of us can get the other of out their mind.

Come friday, I have no idea what will happen, I think she will just pounce on me!

We're gonna see "Codename:The Cleaner" around my old neighborhood near Yankee Stadium. We're aiming for an afternoon showtime, before the damn kids get out of school and fill up the place...

I've warned her that I plan to be totally respectful our first meeting, being the kind gentleman, kissing her hand, a peck on the cheek and all that, but she suggested I nix that and Don't Hold Back (WOW!). She's been gassing me up and blowing my spot so much she has me open! I'm trying to stay grounded and be cool, but...

It jus seems to good to be true, this could be the real deal...

I'll find out and let you know...

wish me luck.

PS and thanks again for all the attention about the butt pic.... :"> LOL!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Ok so let me get this straight-

    Y'all are gonna hook up to play a little game of doctor tomorrow afternoon. Yeah? and...Ya show each other your goodies on web cam, huh? You two are some brave souls.

    You never did HNT but you're letting the world oogle your goodies...nice one Jet.

    I'm excited for ya. I don't know why. Probably because you're not paying for this booty call. Too bad you can't ship your momma off to NC for a week or two, three, etc.

    Remember, we want details.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Les said…

    You say brave...I say "Horny!", she is SUPER hyper-sexy. She sent me multiple pics of her and a banana...Oooo, she has to have it all the time!

    As for Mom, well she IS going back down to Jacksonville soon...*wink*

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Don't worry, I'll bring the heat...I jus hope she takes after you and swallows on occasion...LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home