"So this is 2007...Meh, feels no Different."

Happy New Year peoples!

Welcome to YEAR THREE. WHEW!, Never thought I see this through this far...

And is to expected of 2007? Well I tell ya, if my theory is right...this could be one Hum-Dinger of year!

In Matrix terms...I'm seeing the cat for the second time. History is repeating itself. I'm somehow reliving the last 6 years over again.

Let me explain...

1996, December 20th:I get fired from the library, my most stable job in 4 years that I treasured and loved so very much.

1997, I float around various temp agencies till I find a semi-stable Document Scanning job in a Law Firm in the Village.

February 1998, sensing the End is Near I find a Check Encoding part time job with Chase...I work both jobs for two months before the Law Firm goes under.

August 1999:Pissed off with my co-workers with Chase, I start a night job with HealthFirst, with a month I get hired to work with them full time.

October 2001:Post-9/11, I leave the Ground Zero hazardous workspace and seek refuge north in the Boondocks of Yonkers working for Community Choice.

Now, that's the cycle, here's the REPEAT...

2004:I QUIT my nice stable job after suffering a nervous breakdown, a stable job I had for almost 3 years and had wild mood swings than a crazy preggo chick.

Still 2004:One month later, I sign on with IPS, a Document Scanning firm that sends me to multiple assignments to various locations with no promise of stable income in sight.

2006:I finally give up with the instability of IPS and find a part-time EVENING job working for a BANK that will Soon BECOME a Chase bank. While stable as it is, it is not without security, for the fear of downsizing looms every other month and it is only a matter of time before I have to find something else.


SO...I'm in the mids of this cycle...logically my next step would to get back in Health Insurance again...(FAT CHANCE in HELL of that happening...), but the next position I take after this one, SHOULD be a very stable one to get me back on my feet.

The Library...the Law Firm, Chase, HealthFirst, Community Choice...

Community Choice...IPS, Chase...?

It's the system repeating itself...

Spooky.

Everything else in the world seems to be going my way....

The Eagles won their Division thanks to the Cowboys choking, they'll face the Giants (of all teams) in the Wild Card.

But there's something else, cats and kittens...

"What do you think is the best way to welcome the new year?"

The answer coming soon... ;)

Peace!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home