"This some scary SHIT!"

So I'm on a webcam site, showing off the buns when someone comes in my chat room...

"alainalokolg has requested to join your VideoChat. Please accept or decline the request in the approval waiting list."

Time passes and reveals NO WEBCAM of the other end, meaning SHE sees me I don't see her...

(ME)To alainalokolg: hi.....
alainalokolg: hey
To alainalokolg: how r u?
alainalokolg: watz ur name
alainalokolg: im great u?
To alainalokolg: im cool....
To alainalokolg: im Jet, jus a nickname, I rarely reveal my real name...
alainalokolg: u married
To alainalokolg: nope...
To alainalokolg: u?
alainalokolg: no
To alainalokolg: where u from?
alainalokolg: it seems like ive seen u somewhere
alainalokolg: im 4m indiana
To alainalokolg: hmmmmm
To alainalokolg: nice
alainalokolg: let me see ur cock maybe it will refresh my mind
To alainalokolg: LOL...
alainalokolg: plz
To alainalokolg: how old r u?
alainalokolg: i am 28
To alainalokolg: nice....

(A moment goes by, I decide to give her a peek close up...*wink*)

alainalokolg: yay
alainalokolg: oooh look at that
alainalokolg: i just wanna lick that up with my cofee
To alainalokolg: mmmmmm
alainalokolg: soooo
To alainalokolg: u take ur coffee BLACK?
alainalokolg: wat u think?lol
To alainalokolg: LOL
alainalokolg: dont play wit me like that!rofl
alainalokolg: naw im just kidin
alainalokolg: y u got no clothes on but have socks on?
To alainalokolg: so why do you think I look familar?
alainalokolg: thatz troublin me
To alainalokolg: LOL, rooms real hot, but the floor's cold
alainalokolg: because i used to live by these people and he looked like u but he waz married and had 2 kids

(I raise my eyebrow with interest)

To alainalokolg: wow....spooky
alainalokolg: lol
To alainalokolg: I'm here in NYC so I doubt it....
alainalokolg: and his name waz lesley

(I GASP and say, "HOLY SHIT" to myself...)

alainalokolg: ok thatz good
To alainalokolg: woah, now THAT is scary...
To alainalokolg: WHO are u really?
alainalokolg: o welll my name is alaina
To alainalokolg: and u really from Indiana?
alainalokolg: yeah!!
To alainalokolg: do you know this person's last name?
alainalokolg: no i dont i really didnt know him that well
To alainalokolg: hmmmmm.....
To alainalokolg: lemme switch the cam to my hook...

(I move the cam to a higher point on the wall and hang it on a hook for the "God's Point of View/Sunbathing Look")

To alainalokolg: wow, that's very intresting...my real name IS Leslie...
alainalokolg: o wow
To alainalokolg: and it's a family name that's been passed down from generations...
To alainalokolg: middle name, first name, etc...
alainalokolg: o well were u ever maried and had 2 kids named taylor and sumthin else
To alainalokolg: no, never married...
alainalokolg: ok then
To alainalokolg: how old was he?
To alainalokolg: or is he
alainalokolg: omg my kid is screamin like fuck upstairs i gotta go comfort him g2g bye bb

(SHE LEAVES THE ROOM)

Now THAT is freaking scary...I have regular pics of myself on my profile...the thought of someone in Indiana with MY name and looks like me...

Could be a distant relative from MOM's side of the fam, they all look alike and use "Leslie" as a name religiously...

I should look into this...

PS don't be judging me about getting my freak on with the webcam...you know you'd do it if you could!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I'm sort of speechless knowing you get naked on the net.

    Is your family from Indiana?

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Heh, pray you never stumble upon the same sites as I do, then again WHY would you?...No, I have NO family down in indiana that I know of...this is REALLY scary...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home