"Fire5 Likes it Personal"

Okay, #1: This NEW Blogger shit, is pissing me off!!! I DO NOT want to switch over, okay?! And these FUCKS FORCE me to switch over, I WILL CANCEL and DELETE this blog so FAST EVERYONE's HEAD will spin!

In the immortal words of Brad Pitt in "Fight Club"...

"DO NOT FUCK with US!"

There, now that I've gotten that off my chest, lemme move on to the next item on my Shit List...THE MTA.

I know these hard working hard heads haveta work the tracks at night so things run during the day, but if you re-route a line for THREE WEEKS, DON'T Do it again for ANOTHER WEEK afterwards.

They had signs everywhere saying the A was skipping my stop from January 7th to February 2nd.

After the 2nd, they posted AGAIN for the 2nd thru the 9th.

If I can't take my damn A train next week, Imma go off on somebody!

Another thing...these stupid ass performers.

There was this old man, trying to get on the train with his motorized scooter. He couldn't get the front wheel over and into the car because there was a gap in between...He eventually pulled a "George Constanza" and GOT UP on his two legs and PULLED the damn thing on the train! The door finally closed and next thing you knew...he pulled out some crazy ass karaoke sound system and identified himself as a former member of 4 unmentionable motown bands and broke out into his own person CONCERT! He wasn't asking for money, not selling his CD, he just wanted to sing till he got to one of the last stops near the beach in queens!

By his third song, I got fed up and moved to the next car...

You know what else I'm noticing, people EATING on the train. I don't mean a lil snack like a bag of chips, I mean a full course McDonald's meal...smelling up the whole train making you hungry and shit...This is the subway! Not an Amtrak Dinner Car!

What else...Oh, these damn kids with their sneakers with the wheels on the bottom! Wheeling around, swinging on the poles like they in the middle of the playground, SIT your narrow asses DOWN!

Then there's these LOST people...poking their head in...

"Is this the downtown A train?"

"No, it's the 9:45 bus to the La Brea Tar Pits!"

Pay attention to where ya goin! READ SIGNS and if you HAVE to ask someone, ask the train conductor, NOT ME!

Maybe I'm being too anti-social, but for 2.00 a ride, I should get from point A to Point B without being annoyed.

Comments

6 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    HA! This sounds like a true NY'er post now!!

    Did you make the jump to the new blogger? Sonsabitches anyways.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    All you New Blogger virgins kill me..

    Believe me, you'll like it.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Looks like I'll NEVER find out! I'm moving to VOX!

    http://jetblack927.vox.com/

    Obviously these fuckers don't know who they messing with!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Jet,
    I fought it hard like you did, but I finally gave in in the wee hours last night. It only hurt for a little while.
    The other. :) ac

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hoes in my room-ludacris.

    that's one song he listen(ed) to.

    ~kimmyk

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Well, after reading the lyrics it doesn't seem THAT degrading to women. Some crazy obsessed fans crashed his hotel room...how you expect him to react?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home