"I don't know hows ya done it, but I knows ya done it!"

Dude, I'm in here again...

Making a post...how cool is this?

I have a theory.

If I erase the cookies then try to hit the Blogger Dashboard, the Switch-Over screen comes up and asks for my blogger login, password and that check box stating you read all the details of the crossover...

If I then go to another blog and enter my password in a comments field (with the wrong verification phrase)...My ID gets stored on the blogger cookie (It says you are logged in as Les, leave a comment, blah, blah, blah...) and then if I wait a few hours and go back to my blogger dashboard...I get in..cool!

Basically, I log-in, go around and wait awhile then come back, BOOM! (I think, I dunno...I'm the only one in this group going against the grain while you SHEEP live in your land of make believe!)

Heh, heh, heh...I'm fighting the system within the system and I LOVE IT!!!!

sooner or later, they may erase my blog...if that happens, C'est la vie!

But enough chatter, let's dish about my fav. topic...

Me and "Leeloo" (eyes flutter)

Yeah, things are getting a lil better for us...

I take every small victory I can with this...

For instance...

SHE has called me..."Her Man"...get it!?!?...I'm HER man!...say it with me, "YOU'RE HER Mannnnnnn...", YES!, YES, YES, YES, YES!

Number Two!

While checking her myspace page...under her profile it says "In a Relationship"...see that? She's in a Relationship...WITH ME! Uh-huh! Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh! (Kuzco chant from "Emperor's New Groove"...)

Number Three!

When joking with her and asking her the difference between her saying "I feel you" or "I'm FEEEEEEEELIN' you!" (The latter being more enthusiastic...) she says "Is "I Want You" Better than the two?"

She WANTS me!?!?!

So now I'm REALLY in singy-song mood, think back to Sandra Bullock in "Mrs. Congeniality"...

You think I'm gorgeoooooous, you want to kisssssss me... You want to huuuuug me... You want to lovvvvvve me...

Yeah, small victories...gotta luv 'em!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger ac said…

    That is so cool. I love it that things are going well for you two. Ride the wave!

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You forgot the "You wanna marrrry me" part.

    You're such a dork in love aren'tcha?
    I'm happy that you're happy. Now you gotta get your swurve on and all will be right in the world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home