"Is this IT?..Is this all you conjure, Saruman?"

I didn't really make much of it but we got some snow earlier last week finally (Was it Monday or Tuesday?, or even was it the week before last week, whatever!). It looked like the big white menace everyone was frantic about...for an hour. Eventually it dwindled down to a mere crop dusting and turned to rain...which was worst because then the snow became dirty slush and became rock hard when it got colder. So I was lucky, because the blunt of it came during the day and I was snug as a bug in a rug due to working the night before.

But as soon as THAT petty annoyance started to clear up, there was word of more coming Thursday night into Friday morning. Thank god that didn't happened because my 2nd date with Leeloo would have been ruined! But now, out of the blue Sunday night, I wake up at 7pm and it's snowing! Sononabitch! It starts the minute I gotta go out there!

I wasn't perturbed, I grabbed my Turtle-Shell of a Winter Coat and went on out to work with my game face!

By the time I got downtown, there was a few inches starting to stick, nothing impressive, jus noticeable eye candy. at 1am when I went out on a deli run...it had turned to frozen rain/sleet. But leaving at 3:30, it was trying to be snow again...

I think I braved the so-called worst of it and come morning, things'll be hard on the street, but there won't be more where that came from.

With all these Mickey-Mouse mini storms I can't help showing my disappointment...It this the best we get? Is this the hardest you swing you snow mallet at us, bubba? What kind of crap is this, man?...this Domino Sugar 2-inches shit? LOWER THE BOOM, man! Break out the Heavy Artillery!, What we gotta do insult ya momma?, C'MON!

We about to go into March, once we there, ain't nothing but downpours and the start of spring...YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT JACK FROST! Make with the icicles already, Punk Bitch!

This som'bull man!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You didn't just call mother nature a punk bitch did you? and let me speak for all of us on the east coast mmkay?

    shaddup jet with the wanting snow. shut your hole. no snow. none. zip. shut it.

    now, sorry i didnt tag you. i figured you for a FS5 sort of tagger. he hates them. and you are NOT chop liver. you're one of my fav. bloggers.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    P.S.

    I just did an [EDIT/] and consider yourself officially tagged my friend.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Not Mother Nature, Jack Frost, "Ol' Man Winter" if you will...I know sense enough not to mess with Mother Nature...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home