"No Joy in Mudville...Mighty Casey has Struck Out!"

I woke up at 7pm to find a letter from "Hudson Medical Plan" on the hallway table. It had been so long since the job interview I had pretty much written the position off as lost.

I was so terrified (I HATE getting bad news in the mail!), I let mom open it.

"It was a pleasure speaking with you in reguards to the Enrollment Associate position...yadda, yadda, yadda..."We found your skills and background to be quite impressive (Oh, they really gas you up before kicking you in the balls, don't they?!)...We will NOT however be offering you a position at this time..."

And it drags on and on from there...

"Game Over, Man!, Game Over!" ("Aliens" was HBO the other night, Bill Paxton was funny as hell in that flick...)

*SIGHS*

Well, I didn't really want the job anyway...that's beauty of going on job interviews when you have a job, the rejection doesn't hurt as much (But it still hurts...)

We'll see what's next on the horizon soon enough...

Stay Tuned!

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger ac said…

    So sorry to hear that, jet. There's always another game to be played. Mighty Casey will get another chance at bat, and next time he will knock it out of the park! Rock on. ac

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    bummer.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    dude, really. is the inconvenience of just changing over to the new blog THAT much of an inconvenience that you started elsewhere? it's just a change in name (add an @whatever). um, yea not signing in probable to comment on Vox but i will send it your way if i do.

    anyway, yea, the rejection letter is still a rejection; i could have a million dollar job (o yea i WISH) and a letter like that would still hurt (although yes not AS bad)

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I'm sorry, but it's a matter of principle, I don't like Google forcing an email account I won't use just so I can blog. It's not right! I seem to be getting around it for now and having the other blog is starting to show it's advantages (I will reveal, later...)

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Saw a pic of your face (not butt HA!) on Vox. You are a tres handsome man. Loved the hat. Very suave.
    You might have noticed, I'm not blogging right now. Mini crisis. It will pass. I'll be back. ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home