"Statistics"

The calm before the storm...

Here's a couple of numbers for ya:

Estimated number of First Dates:Around 20-25

Estimated number of Second Dates:7

Last First Date:Sometime in April 2006, someone I met thru AdultFriendFinder. We walked around the Barnes and Noble Bookstore at the CitiCorp Center on 51st and 3rd.

First First Date:Saw "Jewel of the Nile" with Opal, missed the ending after making out by the middle of the movie.

Weirdest First Date:Around 2003, this girl was heavy into Sci-Fi/Fantasy books and something called "LARP", which stands for Live Action Role Play...she'd dress up in medieval times costumes and act out scenarios on a regular basis.

Memorable First Date:November 1993, Chilling at the "A&S Mall" (What is now called the Manhattan Mall) after school with Diedre.

Craziest First Date:Spring 2000, Ex-Girlfriend matches me up with one of her friends (out of guilt?) who is hearing impaired (Had an hearing aid). After dinner at the seaport, while exploring the viliage we found a Sex Shop...I brought her a Dildo on a whim. Next day received and email from My Ex saying..."You never brought ME a Dildo!"

Worst First Date:Fall 1994, at a wild party at Webster Hall near my college JUST before dropping out, my date got drunk, threw up on my shoes and ditched me for some other guys from school that were also there...

Farthest from Home First Date:May 2001, HealthFirst Company Trip to Atlantic City, me and Angela Pinkson deviate from the rest of the staff to explore the broadwalk, visit "The Casbah" and Planet Hollywood. We talk about taking our friendship further at the cost of the scandal of an Office Romance.

Most embarrassing Moment on a First Date:June 1999, While visiting a Comedy Club me and My EX get heckled a few times from a couple of Stand Ups, one who confuses me for MEXICAN, and one who asked about how long we were dating in which she yelled back "It's Our First Date!", the audience "Aww's" and I bury my face in my hands.

List of Date Movies:

"Jewel of the Nile"
"The Toxic Avenger"
"RoboCop"
"Batman"
"Dick Tracy"
"Terminator 2:Judgment Day"
"Summer of Sam"
"South Park:Bigger, Longer, Uncut"
"The Sixth Sense"
"Mickey Blue Eyes"
"The Others"
"Moulin Rouge"
"Don't Say a Word"


I've been through a lot of False Starts so far, but I guess the experience helps you out in the long run.

Countdown to "Deep Impact":14 Hours and Counting...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home