Tag! I'm It...

I've done quizzes in the past but It's been since X-mas since I've been Tagged!

I thought I did the "5 Weird Things" post once upon a time, but there's a good chance it got saved as a draft.

ANYhoo...we've up'd the ante and now I present to you the "10 Weird Things" about Jet Black...

10) I wear my sunglasses at night. (If you know the rest of the song feel free...), It's a New Yorker Thing...you wander around Times Square at midnight, it's like walking in Broad Daylight...the city is 60% brighter at night then during the day.

9) I own:
At least 60 Books I haven't read yet...
17 DVD's I haven't opened or seen yet...
and about 12 articles of clothing (Mostly Shirts) that I haven't worn...

8) I listen to Video Game Music like it's an actual genre (Well, it is in Japan...)

7) This one's more crazy than weird, but I believe I can accurately predict which episode of The Simpsons is coming on in rerun syndication (not the new ones obviously!)....I jus think or remember a scene from an episode and *Poof!* it comes on! It freaks me out EVERY TIME IT DO IT!

6) I have this bizarre fear that if I become a major Television Producer I will die at the peak of my popularity like Don Simpson (Jerry Bruckheimer's former partner).

5) This may be a copy of KimmyK's, but in the midst of any intense or odd situation I automatically imagine over 30 "Worst Case Scenarios" to brace myself for the shock. Example: If mom was coming home late from work, I'd imagine her in a bus accident, falling down the stairs, being attacked, hit by a stray bullet, mauled by a dog...

4) I whistle the Austin Powers Theme Song in the Shower.

3) I cry at the end of the movie "A.I." all the time. (The thought of bringing someone back from the dead jus for one day REALLY hits home for me...)

2) I get frustrated when there's nothing for me to do at work. I can't sit around and do nothing while getting paid for it in good conscience.

And the Number 1 weird thing about me...

1) I try to relieve my childhood by seeking out old cartoons from back in the day I grew up with...(Bionic Six, Centurions, Gargoyles, Voltron, Thundercats, etc...)

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I bet you look cool with your glasses on. Jetblack. Makes more sense.

    9? That's blows my mind.

    Only video game music I like is from that nasty game. The one where the people are hunchin'. Plays 80's rock music. What's it called?

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Interesting... You are so not normal. HA! Just kidding. I'm such a stinker.
    I'm feelin ya on 3. Big time. ac

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Is it that game with the zombies? "Resident Evil"?, "House of the Dead"?, what does "Hunchin" mean? I'm gonna be scratching me head on that one...

    And as for "AI"...some people think it's a weird movie to cry at, the movie so long, the ending so OUT there...but it's the only movie that does it constantly...while others tear up at "Free Willy", "Stepmom", or "Brian's Song"...I can look at them all with a straight face, but "AI"? forget about it.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Hunchin=doin' the nasty.

    It's a race car game..shit hold on let me ask my kid before this drives me nuts....

    Grand Theft Auto. That's it. It has a good soundtrack.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Oh!, LOL, okay...yeah...The GTA's are all (well from part 3 on...) period games (takes place at a certain time...), 70's 80's and 90's...so naturally the radio stations are programmed to match the music playing back then...LOL...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home