"Whadda Yam...I mean HAM!"


Well, it's that time again, a new month, a new butt pic...LOL

Seriously, this thing is getting carried away like a california wildfire!

Everyone's checking out the butt of Jet Black!

(William Shatner Voice):It...Boggles the Mind!

SO, stay tuned for next week's special segment...

JET'S ANATOMY!!! (Insert light girlish theme music here)

Where I intend to explore and expose the unique perfections (and imperfections) that is my body.

I DO IT ALL FOR YOU PEOPLE...YOU THE READER, YOU, and you, and you, and yeah, even you, the one over there, yup, you!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Long live the butt of Jet Black! Bravo! Nay... Bravissimo!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Les said…

    I DID warn ya. See post http://jetblack825.blogspot.com/2007/02/heads-up.html

    It was even called "Head's Up", what did you think I meant?

    LOL

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I think I need to see more posts and pictures of lesbian sisters and cousins...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home