"Where is the LOVE?!!?!"



There is a disturbing lil trend developing in music these days...

The ladies...are HATING on MEN!

I mean, WTF?

We got Be-"Didn't get nominated for an oscar and I'm sick of hearing about That OTHER Miss Hudson"-yonce singing "To the Left, To the Left..." Every 45 minutes on the radio...

And then the little ditty I posted above by Lily Allen. I LOVE the tune, despite the harsh subject, but then the Video itself...OOOH! Ice COLD, man!

She hires some street thugs to mug her Ex, and trash his house, AND mess with this job by secretly scratching all his DJ Records...DAMN! That's fucked up! Why don't pull a Left-Eye (God rest her soul) and burn the damn house down? Or chop his dick off while he sleeps like that Bobbit nutcase...GEEZ

I downloaded Sunshine Anderson's latest album..."Sunshine at Midnight"...you wouldn't believe it! Track after track of Male Bashing songs! DAMN...Ain't no "Sun" in Sunshine when she's Gone...on the Warpath!

I mean, okay...true SOME men can be dogs, I'm not playing Devil's Advocate...

Back then, we had Paula Cole asking "Where have all the Cowboys gone?" and that was acceptable...

Then a few years later we had Blu Cantrell tell women to take that loot and fuck up the man's credit history with "Oops, Hit 'em Up Styles"

And don't get me started about when TLC started the "No Scrubs" National Movement!

Damn, what the hell?

I mean, what's the coldest song a guy made insulting a woman?

"Move, Bitch, get out the way?" Mystkal and Ludacris?

Maybe they're a few more, I jus can't think of them...

Still, lately, the ladies jus wanna kick us in the balls on the music scene...and we shouldn't take this lying down!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Most of the rap songs my son tries to listen to are very disrespectful. To everyone in general.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Les said…

    But are women singled out in general?, maybe Eminem with his songs about Kim, but that's personal...I dunno, it still seems harsh.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I don't know Jet, I have such a hard time understanding the words I only know them when Adam is singing it in my ear. Then I'm like Whoa, back it up, and say that shit again!

    I'll pay attn. and get back to ya!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    That's what sells records....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home