"Because it's been so long..."

You know, I can't remember the last time I posted a picture of myself (Other than my big ol' booty) so in light of that situation...



This is me next to a wall in our office cafeteria that has the company logo (soon to be changed).



This is a candid picture I took of the "crew" as the night was winding down...don't you hate it when no one looks into the camera? The woman in the middle is the pain in the ass snob, Sandra, while the two guys on either side are both named John. The one in the blue shirt on the right is the one I nicknamed "Pharell"



And finally, a picture taken of me by Leeloo in a McDonald's during our 2nd date....I look tired! (LOL)

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Now jet, you know you can't out boob FS5. HA! Nice snaps. You rook mahvelous! ac

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Nice pics!

    I love the last pic...you looked really nice on your 2nd date. Speaking of..how many dates now have you two been on??

    Y'know, after FS5 said he hit the next blog button and found some cool sites I tried that-lasted all about 10 minutes before I got pissed and stopped. I did see lots of boobs, but I quickly got past those. And no, I didn't save 'em for you or FS5.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Les said…

    We've been on 2 and 1/2 dates, it doesn't seem much, but keep in mind there have been 3 broken dates also. That half date was just walking around after she didn't make her appointment to BK. We might go bowling friday, or she might finally visit "The Batcave" for a nice romantic evening...It didn't take too long before finding that blog, and there are other links to more...whoooo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home