"Free Agency"

God,

Remember I mentioned applying for JPMorganChase positions last week since the merger/bank takeover is this month? Well, I got a quick response from a HR rep, today. They do have a few positions at the Metrotech Center in Downtown Brooklyn...

HOWever, since I'm still with my Bank at the moment, they're hesitant about contacting me.

It's like everyone ABOUT to get fired is still protected property till our official release date.

Just like in sports, you can't talk to the Free Agents before trading season starts.

This sucks, I'm two months away from getting let go and I can't go anywhere because I STILL HAVE MY JOB at the moment! No one wants to help someone already working when there are so many unemployed "bums" lying around barely doing anything!

Damn it! These temp agencies are a JOKE, what I need is an EMPLOYMENT agency, someone that can guarantee a stable, reasonable pay job and I give them my first two paychecks as a service fee.

A lot of those places sometimes pull a scam on you, thou...if I can find one legit, I might get things rolling...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home