"...'gainst my window...I can't stand the Rain!"

I'm considering changing Leeloo's nick name to Peter Parker. I'm certainly feeling like Mary Jane Watson getting jilted on yet another date. And I'm sure Leeloo's not webslinging in downtown Manhattan all the time, but one has to wonder what to make of this "Hit and Miss" situation.

It wasn't her fault, I know that.

At least I wanna believe that. Around 1pm this afternoon, it started pouring down raining HARD! The streets were wet with puddles within moments, it was incredible. The storm stopped at around 4:30 and the sun even came out before the evening began.

A wave of disappointment came over me, all my efforts, the work, for nothing. Sure I could find a way to get mom outta the house again, but what would be the point?

You don't wanna be rash and stupid by taking this out on her...

You have to be forgiving, understanding...

After all, she's worth it...

Right?

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I thought about you and Leeloo last night as I was falling asleep. I was sure you were having the time of your life. All that work... Damn. ac

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Summer said…

    I'm bummed.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    What was her excuse?

    Depends on what the excuse was if it's forgivable or not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home