SHE'S COMING!!!....BJORK IS COMING TO NYC!!!!!!


Omigod! Omigod OMIGOD!!!!!! Iceland sensation BJORK is touring the US, with THREE...THREE!!! shows in New York City alone....I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

She'll be promoting her new album, which comes out in May called "Volta". She's returning to Radio City Music Hall AND is doing a concert at The Apollo Theater in Harlem, how cool is that??!?!

I would really like to take Leeloo to a concert, but I'm not quite sure she would be into her music.

I can go alone, it's no problem...I wanna get better seats this time...

If there's only one concert I go to this year, THIS IS IT!

I've been screaming since 12:30pm...Thank you Pollstar!!!!!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I've never understood or liked her. I know you're freakin out now-it's just not my thing. But I'm glad to hear you do like her and that you're excited about seeing her. Y'know maybe I don't get into her because I've only heard like one song. Give me a song to listen to that you loveeee and I'll give it a whirl and give her a second listen--just for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home