"This looks like a job for..."


Leeloo had a personal errand in Brooklyn today and she asked me to come along...I agreed without hesitation. She relied on me because BK is not necessarily the safest place in the city. She needs her BOYfriend to protect her...

Brooklyn's the LAST place you would ever find me, but for her...I'd walk barefoot into hell...

My dedication to her is growing at an exponential rate. I care for her so much. I'd do almost anything for her.

Not even the torrential rains we received last night (What, no snow?!!?) would damper my mood to see her again.

The rain poured all through the night and was finally starting to let up around 10am when I was starting to get dressed. Her appointment was for 2pm and she told me to meet her near a pizza place around her neighborhood. I got out there by 11:50am but didn't hear from her till a bit after 12. She was running a bit late and was trying to reschedule the appointment, but the automated phone system kept on hold...

The rain was finally tapering off and the sun was emerging...and then the moment she arrived to meet me...the sun ACTUALLY came out, is this woman something or what? She's so beautiful she can move the sun to light up the city! She IS the sun, and I'm just the earth, revolving around her appreciating any light that falls upon me.

We tried to take the 2 or 5 trains to Brooklyn from where we were, but things were just not cooperating. Trains were taking forever or just plain crowded, so by 1:15 it became obvious we weren't going to make it, and she said the hell with it.

We then talked and window shopped a bit, I tagged along with her as she made a few other important stops to handle her business. She though I was bored just hanging out and walking around with her, was she kiddin'?! It was the highlight of my WEEK!

Any time I get to spend with her is a pleasure and a privilege, she doesn't see it yet...or maybe I'm jus coming off too much of Do-goody Sap in other people's eyes...but if things start clicking when I'm seeing someone, they just become my world. I've always been like that, but it just feels so long since I've entire heart and soul to someone in hopes of feeling just the simplest gestures in return.

We walked all around my familar old High School neighborhood. It took me back to my old days with me and Deidre...I was starting to feel like that spunky 17 year old romeo again. Occasionally staring and admiring her beauty in long silent glances, playfully caressing ANY part of her I can get my hands on (Sometimes I can be a bit Touchy-Feely), and in general just being lost in her words, the sound of her voice, the way she says my name, and she uses my full name, never calls me "Les" which I usually reserve for co-workers and distant friends...Family, Teachers and CLOSE friends that I VALUE have always called me "Leslie". But then I had to tell her that it was in fact my MIDDLE name and finally revealed my real first name.

We talked about middle names and families while taking a break at McDonald's (Yeah, I know again...why break the monotony by going somewhere else?!?!) where once again I stole a couple of candid pictures of her. Once we left, the streets became busy with the after school crowd (Damn obnoxious teenagers!), we found a small park somewhere and shared some alone time (*wink*), talked about next week doing something special...and then I walked her back home by 6pm.

She has me sprung, I am SO into her, words can't explain...the fear of where this may go is killing me slowly inside, but I'm not ready to admit it yet. I keep telling myself it's gonna be different, she's different...she'll appreciate the gentleman inside me, she's not going to hurt me...

I made my way home by a lil before 8, stopping by for pizza and a movie from blockbuster.

After many delays the past two weekends I'm dertermined to finally see "Ghost Rider" and finish reading my Spenser Novel, "School Days".

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Steady as she goes, Jet. Steady as she goes. ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home