"Who is Hudson Hawk?"

I know it's been a bit since I posted, been busy slowly preparing the Batcave for Leeloo's arrival. Yes, she's coming today! For a nice introductory visit in which I hope many, many more will follow. Now before you start thinking out there, I have NO expectations of getting freaky-deaky with my beloved today. If the weather cooperates, I'm gonna show her around the heights a bit, bring something in to eat and watch a movie. I'm gonna rent "Eragon" from blockbuster because she like Dragon movies.

Mom and reluctantly agreed to skip over to Psycho-Lesbo Sis's house for the evening. She's been giving me the 3rd Degree almost every morning each time we go over the plan.

One time tuesday morning I finally decided to humor her line subjective questioning...

"All right, you dragged it outta me..." I started.

MOM turned and patiently waited for my answer with baited breath...

"I'm orchestrating a Drugs for Guns trade between the Latin Kings and Russian Mafia, I've played middle man for 3 months in a secret operation..."

MOM picked up a box of tissues and threw it at me before I could finish.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WISE ASS?!?!?!" she bellowed.

Wednesday and yesterday morning (Me writing this Friday at 4:30am...) throwing away extra boxes and stuff lying around waiting to be handled and buying a few things. I brought a Couch Cover to cover up the toddler-worn-and-stained sofa JOE gave me "Outta-the-kindness-of-his-so-called-Heart", I also brought a new Toilet Seat and matching Shower Curtain to replace our current ridiculous configuration of Betty Boop and novelty fake wood (Why would someone sit on a wooden toilet seat?!?!). I was gonna go Ty Pennington up in the piece and give the Apartment a Extreme Makeover!

All this will exclusively happen AFTER mom leave for work friday, whether I'll change everything back or keep it the way I do, I'll cross the bridge afterwards...

This was going to be The Perfect Crime...

As long as it all goes to plan...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Hope your plan goes off without a problem. Sounds like you got it all worked out. Keep your pants on though..tiger. LOL. Nah...I'm kiddin. Get all freaky deaky ...just don't do it in your mommas bed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home