"And the award goes to..."

Best Sex Scene on a Staircase in a movie...

Viggo Mortensen and Maria Bello in "A History of Violence".

Damn, this movie was off the chain! Friggin' Aragon was more invincible than Mel Gibson in "Payback"! And apparently Maria Bello is not a natural blond!

I gotta stop renting movies from the library!!!

I saw "Alexander" the other day, Rosario Dawson has some nice boobs, but the movie was too flashbacky and they went with the "poisoning theory" about his death, when most believed he died of Malaria (Going thru all them damn jungles, that's most likely...)

Also saw the "The Departed", Jack Nicholson was the friggin MAN, but I couldn't take LEO, MATT and even Marky MARK with all those boston accents.

I got two more from the library to see and 2 from Blockbuster..."Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy", "Serenity", "The Black Dhaila" and "Jackass Number Two".

No other big things happening, mom's planning her trip to Jacksonville, Psycho-Sis has been goin' Ape-Shit cuz she lost both her cell phones.

And despite work, life still sucks from yours truly...

I'm browsing craigslist for some "entertainment" again...

Damn, I miss LOVELY...

pray for me...

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    lovely was the booty call a while back right?

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Les said…

    The first one, after the Super Bowl when the Eagles lost, right around the time you find me...

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I remember all that. I said why pay for it. Gotcha right up here buddy...*tapping finger to my temple*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home