"Ask Jet" (Q&A)

I'd figured, while on my break this would be the perfect time to do this segment a lot bloggers have been doing lately.

I'm giving you readers out there (um, all 7 of you, LOL!) a chance to ask me anything! Anything that I probably didn't address on the blog yet, or at all! Nothing is taboo, you can ask me anything (Expect my Full Name or Where Exactly I live, no personal info!...LOL)

So, fill up the comments section with as many questions as you like (no more than 5 or 6, lets not go Barbara Walters, here...)

and I'll Answer them in future posts...

Please if your a dedicated reader or jus a lurker, pitch in! I wanna see how many people ACTUALLY check out this blog of mine!

Peace!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I'll think on this and get back to you.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger ac said…

    what kimmyk said. I got a couple already but I don't what to blow my chance by forgetting something good. ac

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Give me the nearest main intersection of where you live in NY. I wanna google it and see it on google earth. Not your actual address, just a close intersection.

    What's the scariest thing you've seen in NYC?

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Ok. I'm back with my questions.

    Do you like movies or music better?

    Given a chance to meet one blogging friend, who would it be? And why?

    I remember you saying you open your windows sometimes on very cold days. (I do that too.)
    What floor do you live on? Do you sleep with them open?

    You made the comment that someone, (Leeloo?) had found the *other* blog. What did you mean by that? By *other*, did you mean this one?

    Are you as nice as you seem?

    That’s all for now… But I have the right to cross examine. HA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home