"Finally, a chance to let YOU decide!"

Many of you may have thought I've given up on my TV Show I've been writing about my time working in the library. I'd admit, I'm going thru a bit of Writer's Block, but I haven't abandoned my dream. Jus looking for the right medium for exposure. Screenwriting Contests seemed to be good till all the legal mumbo-jumbo threw a monkey wrench in the works.

However, I've jus discovered a website that may help get my show on the road.

Simply Scripts is website database of fan-fiction writings of popular shows or new ideas for future projects.

If you're curious, have Microsoft Word, and have a good 30 minutes to read a 62 page Pilot..."Call Numbers" is now available in the "Unproduced" section...

http://www.simplyscripts.com/unpro.html

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I've thought from day 1 this was a great idea. I'm glad to read that you're keeping it going. Good for you!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I haven't had a chance to read it but I will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home