"God of Work 3:Jetos Awakening"



I've been playing "God of War" like Fire5's playing Halo. It's very addictive. Good story, Mature Themes, occasional topless greek babes and best of all over 50 ways to Smash Enemies! Been using my Gameshark to Cheat like crazy and the game still frustrates me with its puzzle/problem solving strategy. Whether it's having 60 seconds to climb my way up to a platform to save a dangling damsel in distress, or roaming around a sandstormed desert LISTENING for the song of sirens, this game makes you think more than a pop quiz in high school.

As I play this game more, I can't help relating to the game's Anti-Hero, Kratos.

For 10 years he's been roaming the seas, port to port, running away from his previous life as a Head General for the Spartan Army. Still plagued by nightmares he calls to Athena, one of the gods at Olympus (Hope you studied your Greek Mythology!), SHE in turn enlists his help, for her brother ARES (the God of War, get the title, now?) has gone rogue and destroying Athens and with the help of the rest of the gods, Kratos, the chosen one, yadda, yadda, yadda...can do the impossible, can KILL A GOD!

So, a tormented soul, called beyond the line of duty to do what no one else can do...yeah, that sounds like me alright.

Tomorrow is "Level 1" of a new game (Hmmm, I hope there's a mini-game on the Second Level that allows me to Tap that Ass of two nekkid chicks, just like in the Video Game!) and I turn my face to the unknown...but maybe the end result will be identical to the game's (See movie above...) as after all my hard work, I will only find peace on the highest peak of Mt. Olympus.

Ya' know...Hollywood should make a movie outta this game...with either The Rock or Vin Diesel painted blue and shaved bald...

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger ac said…

    And you should write the screen play! ac

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Every day my son says he's saving the world. Jamie too. I'm not sure what game they're playing...I'll have to find out.

    You gammers crack me up. Jamie fusses at me with my "addiction" to reading other people's blogs, but yet he can sit in the basement for hours on end "Saving the world".

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Les said…

    ac...you basing that on my "Call Numbers" work?, you read it?...LOL

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I'm reading it as I get a chance. I'm on page 17.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home