"I LUV this JOB....Hoo-RAH..."

When they first told me I'd be getting paid on the 15th and 30th of every month I didn't think they'd be able to calculate for my first 40 hour week BEFORE it was actually completed (Remember, I've only done 18 hours officially so far, with my other 22 to be done this weekend...)

However, I was WRONG.

Called my bank this morning...there was an extra chunk of cheddar added up by the ol' automated computer voice.

Top it off with my last half of paycheck from Bank of New York (only did 1 week)...

at 5:07am my eyes lit up into dollar signs...

JPMorganChase had hooked a brotha UP!

And if that's only HALF of what I usually get every two weeks, when the 30th come by...WHOO-HOO-HOO!!!! YOWZA!...I am GETTIN' PAID again!

All I need is 3 months...my bills will be history...

Another 3 months I'll have some breathing room...

And another 3...my fingers tremble as I type this...I can start looking for a new place to move...I'll be free again...

"Of course not. You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night. Soon, where Toon Town once stood will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food. Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see....My God, it'll be beautiful."

(I love speech By Christopher Lloyd in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"...the way he says those last 5 words.)

"My God, it'll be beautiful."

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I love Christopher Lloyd.

    Whenhe says 1.21 jigawatts in back to the future? Love that part.

    Glad you got some extra cheddar this week. Moving out? Man you could be naked on cam all day everyday. Imagine that???

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger ac said…

    That's the way to do it.

    The Captain got extra smackers this week too... Life is GOOD! HA! ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home