"It's just news...unless it's someone you know..."



Damn.

There's been a local news story going on since last saturday when a Highway worker found a duffel bag under a small overpass bridge on the Henry Hudson Parkway. The bag had a body of an unidentified woman who was strangled to death.

Over the last few days there had been sketches made and articles of clothing shown to the public in hopes someone who knew her could come forward and identify her.

This morning, Psycho-Sis called mom and asked her to buy a copy of the Daily News, one of her friends said that the sister of a friend Sis knew from the First Grade was in the newspaper on page 10.

Me and MOM tried to buy a copy to see...MOM got a late edition from Jersey and it was too late for me to find one...

We looked on the internet to finally get the details.

Christie Neely, 36, of Bayonne, N.J., once lived in the heights with 5 other brothers and sisters, one of brothers, Christopher...knew my sister from PS 132. MOM remembers the family too even thou I'm drawing a blank.

Details of the story can be found

Here

Here

and Here

The police are looking for her boyfriend "just for questioning" at the moment...

It's spooky, man...when the news hits close to home...just plain spooky.



In unrelated news, I took This IQ Test and found out I have an IQ of 122...Pretty Keen, eh?

P.S. I'm still playing the waiting game with Leeloo, but I'm bitting my nails trying not to crack!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home