"The Red Wire?, or The Blue?"

It is a tradition that predates blogs, online journals or even The Internet itself.

That age old question that comes to us once every generation.

For an opportunity so rare to present itself, it is an honor and a privilege to act upon this ultimate gesture of self-expression and self-reward...

"What to BLOW my first full PAYCHECK on!!!!!!....WHOOHOO!!!!"

I get paid on Monday, and all my bills are taken care of...come the 15th, they're be the rent, the credit cards, and all that, BUT this rare window of opportunity is in front of me and I'm gonna take it!, Yowza!!!!

I have SO many ideas...alright 4 or 5...

1) Two Words: PLAYSTATION THREE!!!
2) A BETTER PC!!!!
3) A Digital Camcorder
4) A lil Somethin' Somethin' courtesy of Craigslist

Those are the main choices, I also may wanna get some new shoes, clothes, a spring jacket, etc, etc...

I'm a little hesitant about the PS3 because there's only about 40 games out there for it right now, but JOE keeps talking crap how you can download PS2 and PS1 games on to the PS3's hard drive and play them WITHOUT any disks, the PS3 also links up with the PSP to do some cool things even makes a PSP a wireless controller FOR your PS3 (That sounds like Bullshit, I gotta look it up...) there are a lot of online capabilities, supposedly...and lets not forget the whole "Blue-Ray Disc" thing.

I just heard thou, that the X-Box 360 plays HD-DVD's (Time Warner's ANSWER to SONY's Blue-Ray) which is interesting, but the though of gaming with Microsoft and being one of those "Halo" people...ewwww, makes my skin crawl...

Then, there's the BETTER PC...This eMachines clunker is on it's LAST leg. 40GB jus don't do it for me anymore, I need something that's gonna allow me to RULE THE WORLD, a computer worthy of my GREATNESS...

I wish I could think of something else I could spoil myself with...this'll probably be the last time before I start being responsible, pay all my back debts (State and Federal Taxes and other BS...) and start saving for a possible return to freedom...

Come monday...a choice will have to be made.

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Have fun. I can't wait until Monday!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    Get a MAC

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Shelli said…

    I'd go with the ps3. if you already have a pc then why get a better one? And, digital camcorder? Hmmmm, get a digital camera some other time with a camera built in, takes WONDERFUL videos. And craigslist? I'm not gona ask but I'm guessing you can get that ALOT cheaper than a paycheck! lol

    good luck.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Les said…

    A MAC?!?!?, geez, why don't I jus shave my head and pierce my nostril while I'm at it?...*chuckles* a MAC...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home