"Wanderlust!"

It's 5am, and I gotta get outta here to go to work...

Saw the tape of last night's SNL with Bjork and that chick from "The Island"...

The first song, "Earth Intruders" was kinda weird, but usually her first singles take awhile to grow on me (aka "Hidden Place", "Where is the Line", etc...), but I did like the second song which is also gonna be on the album (I thought she was doing a song with The Sugarcubes?), "Wanderlust"...kinda feels like a song about exploring the unknown, jus wandering around...

Anyhoo...

Jus got an email, my ticket if FINALLY on the way (WHEW, they sure cut it close, don't they? The concert is two weeks from Wednesday, I am PSYCHED!!!!

Peace

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I'm glad you have this concert to look forward to. It's good to be psyched about something. Me? I'm psyched that you are psyched! ac

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    A Brutha that listens to Bjork...

    Jet buddy, I think they'd eat you alive in Compton.

    You can still be my tour guide for NY though...

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I forgot that was on. Hmm I'll have to look for it on You Tube later.

    5am and leaving for work??? Wow, you're up before me and out the door.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home