"11th Hour"

Things felt dark today...

I needed to get back on a job.

I didn't hear from that law firm I had an interview with Tuesday and considering I didn't meet the original contact I pretty much wrote it off as a disaster.

I looked at a few more postings today and applied for an Enrollment position with GHI, found a Document Scanning firm that promises assignments (on posted in Brooklyn, thou!) that got a nibble from a recruiter who called and emailed me...

JUNE was a couple of days away I had to DO SOMETHING!

...then...

When All seem lost.

In the Darkest hour...

...The Phone rang.

at 4:45pm GoodTemps called me back and said I could start tomorrow...

*SIGH*

The 4-12 Midnight, Legal Document Scanning Firm!

Run by Teeny-Boppers and possibly requiring dress attire...

*SUCK IT UP, Pal...*

Ya gotta make this one last...

I report tomorrow 3:45pm for "TRAINING" (Sucking in a deep breath...)

Take it easy, brotha...

least it ain't pre-extraction...although you don't know, yet!

Working till Midnight will be like the Good 'Ol Days when I was workin' in The Village, I met some of the coolest people back then.

Maybe I can rekindle my Night Life Persona...

Swing down to the Blue Note on Friday nights and listen to Jazz till 4am.

Charm some 40-45 Cougar into becoming her boy-toy...

We'll See.

Damn, these people love to make ya WAIT don't they!?!?!?

Labels: ,

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I'm glad to hear you got a call back!

    Good for you.
    Summer is here it'll be good to spend the days outside and the nights in and then hit the NIGHT LIFE! I can't imagine what that's like in NYC. Probably crazy!

    Betcha your momma was happy, huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home