"Dear Lord Man, Why are you slapping that monkey?"

When I first hit the internet, I read my fav. blogs in a certain order...

1)Firestarter5
2)I have no name for this
3)Shelli Bells
4)Bitchfest Nyc
5)I know what I want
6)I Fell off a Cliff today...
7)Irene's Menagerie

Those are my Starting 7, in that order, even in my Bookmarks...usually because one has a link to the next one...Fire has a link to KimmyK, Kimmy has a link to Shelli, Shelly has a link to that other Kimmyk, Then I jump around on my own after that...

I always find myself lingering after Irene's...and it just hit me...

I'm like Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt in "A night a the museum"...admiring Sacajawea from afar without having the guts to say anything to her...

She's behind the glass in her own world, unable to hear my call...so lonely and distraught.

Any other time we'd chat via AIM...but she's never on, she does IM's thru though her Hiptop (Whatever the hell THAT is...)

*deep sigh*

I'd give anything jus for five minutes of her time...just to cheer her up, and give some encouragement.

Maybe I should write her an email or something...

Comments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home