"Duuuuuude...."

I've been laid back so far with my anticipation of the upcoming "TRANSFORMERS" movie, some might call it the "Pearl Harbor" of 2007 (considering Michael Bay directing and all...) BUT after seeing The Latest Trailer...

I'm starting to get the teeynest excited!

They're finally starting to show some action scenes, and it looks AWESOME!

And finally seeing Optimus Prime transform from truck to robot...hearing that familar sound effect...(That almost gets drowned out by Shia LeBouf's goofy line about Optimus coming from Japan...ugh!)

We see the Decepticon Jets in action, along with Scorponok in the desert...

There's even a chilling scene reminiscent of the cover of "G.I. Joe vs. Transformers #1" below when the army shoots at poor "Bumblebee"...



I just wanna hear them talk, now...I have to know that Optimus is gonna sound like Optimus...

I heard they got Hugo Weaving for Megatron, which could work...and Keith David as another Decepticon.

With a 4th of July opening...it COULD be THE one.

I just hope it doesn't let us down.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I don't get into these movies. But I did wanna see TMNJ.

    Hey I've been wanting to tell you-I love the "alternate labels" for your posts. They crack me up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home