"Here, take a Stumble!"

Say you're surfing the web...

You read your favorite blogs, check a few websites for news, yadda, yadda...
Then you're done...and you're bored...

You can hit the ol' "Next Blog" button for awhile playing some "Russian Bloggette"

OR you can have some fun using what I just discovered!

StumbleUpon is a cool way to jump around the web at random, based on what your interests are.

With this add-on I have found over a dozen cool sites that I would never have thought of looking for!

I've found streaming internet radio sites better than "Live365.com", some funny sites, informative sites, cool flash games and movies...

This thing is awesome, you jus hit the "Stumble" button and if your like it, you give it a thumbs UP and more sites like it will come your way...

Check out the cool sites I've found so far...

Musicovery Is an interactive webRadio that plays music based on your Mood! Whether:Dark, Postive, Energetic or Calm, you pick it it plays...

Toorgle is a Torrent Search engine of all Torrents, but since it's made by google, it's vast and unspecific, still...didn't know it existed.

"Icon War" Is a funny flash short movie showing what goes on at a Desktop when you're not around.

This Video Is a proposed TV Commercial for the X-Box 360 that got banned, thou it's kinda funny. I wish I could it post it here...

Finetune Is another webRadio site that lets you make your own station of songs AND post it on your blog. I'd do it, but sometimes blogs with music load slow and aggravates the hell outta people...

Pandora Is the Music Genome Project of streaming radio. You enter an artist you like and the music automatically comes up, along with other recommendations...as soon as you get comfortable thou, they force you to register if you wanna keep listening...which is why this NEXT site kicks ASS!!!

Bugmenot.com Say you wanna register for something at a website, but don't wanna deal with the spam that comes with membership...Bugmenot.com gives you a temporary email address that lasts for 24 hours then is history! HOW COOL IS THAT! Damn, I wish I thought of this when blogger got brought by google! The site also offers dummy email logins for any site out there! Just try it and see! This was one of the coolest finds I "Stumbled" upon today!

Ishkur's Guide to Electric Music is an interactive flash site that explains the history and difference to all modern music that's non-country or polka. HOUSE, TRANCE, TECHNO, BREAKBEAT, JUNGLE, HARDCORE, and DOWNTEMPO...it's all broken down like science! East Coast, West Coast, Dirty South, New Jack Swing, Freestyle, Nu Soul...it's all there, Disco, Synth, Goth, EVERYTHING damnit...it's weird how it's all connected.

Lyricsfly.com just helped me find a song I've had in my head for over 7 years! It's database is like nothing I've ever seen!

and finally...

This Page last the list and rules of every playing card game in history. Solitare, I-Declare-War, Pinochle, Crazy 8's, it's all there...

Most of these sites are basic, amateur-made, kept on a college server, never listed in any search engines, which makes them cool to find.

Anyone have any time to kill and REALLY wanna surf, I recommend given StumbleUpon a try, you won't be disappointed.

Check it out for yourself, Here.

Labels:

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    thanks for the music sites.
    i'm always looking for something new to listen to when i'm surfing or cleaning my house on the weekends.

    thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home