"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist."




There are so many sites out there I'm discovering, it's friggin AMANZING!

I always wanted to post "5 Years" so you could see why it's my favorite Bjork song.

It was rumored to be about her failed relationship with that musician/actor Tricky (The black guy with the british accent in the movie "The Fifth Element" that worked for Gary Oldman?) who knew they were an item? What do I know, she can sing...

The lyrics, promising her ex-lover that he'll regret the break up in the long run is Sweet Revenge in my ears, but this song just moves you the minute you hear the Break-beats...it almost makes you wanna stomp! The clincher thou, is like the last 2 minutes...the fiddle solo (Fiddle or is it a Violin?), I have never heard an instrument scale up and down so fast, it's just awesome and hypnotic.

I chose this player from this site because it has a Play button, that way it doesn't automatically JUMP in when the page is loaded, you have a choice, I think it's better that way.

I am just STUMBLIN' thru the net like CRAZY! Finding so many resourceful websites! There's this one called Video Jug which has SO many "How To" videos like YouTube! "How to be the Perfect Boyfriend", "How to be the Perfect Girlfriend", "How to Moonwalk", "How to change a Tire"...

I am on an Information Overload, here!

Labels: ,

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I can not get into her.
    I have tried.
    But I can't.

    But thanks for sharing something that means a lot to you....interesting though. Not many of the 'black' people I know like Bjork. Just means you're cultural and maybe they're not? I dunno. I live in Ohio though remember?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home