"It's like Round 3, We too Black for BET...Ask Jet-Summer's Answers"

Okay, we're heading into the final sprint of this "Ask Jet" segment. I've enjoyed answering all these questions every monday, it's a pity I won't have any more week after next...ah well.

Our next contestant would probably be the very latest addition of the FEW regulator readers out there. Though been here only a short time, I still say "welcome aboard, SUMMER...I hope you enjoy my tales of despair and dark humor for years to come.

Now then on with your questions...

Are you an only child?

No, I have a sister and step-brother.

Who is baby girl?

Ha-ha, "Baby Girl" is the nickname I've given my niece, I took the idea from "The Bernie Mac Show" to call her that.

Where did you meet LeeLoo?

*sigh* I know you had good intentions when you asked this...

I had met her thru a kinky webcam personals site called Fling My original intent with the site (as it was posted on my profile at the time) was to be boytoy on the side to any starving, lonely lady in distress (ala "Desperate Housewives"), making visits during the day when I was back working nights for Bank of New York. Thou the concept didn't work, my profile got the attention of a certain someone and we started talking...since then, I decided NOT to go back to the website, BUT curiosity got the best of me a few days ago, and I checked back to notice her profile still out there (New pictures and ALL!), she working on the "Next Victim", but that's okay...You live and learn.

What's your favorite food?

French Fries, without a doubt.

Do you cook?

I know my way around the kitchen, I'm usually too scared to eat what someone else has prepared for me so I usually cook or let the fast food industry hook me up. I only know how to cook a few things thou...Spaghetti, Jello, Popcorn, Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes...I'm more of a "Make Breakfast in Bed" type than the "Romantic Dinner" fellow.

How tall are you?

I joke and say I'm 5'11...but I'm really only 5'10.


Was that really your butt in the picture?

Yes it was, *SMILE*....pray you never find out in real life, lovely lady *Wink*

What do you do for a living?

Geez, what DON'T I do? I am a Computer Operator slash Document Scanner to be...I do good Data Entry work, but find it unchallengeable and boring. There was a time when I was a Facilitated Enroller for several Health Insurance firms, but that field of work turned out to be too stressful for me to bear.

Have you always lived in NY?

Yes, thou at one point for four months I lived upstate in Albany.

Do you like to dance?

Um, no.

What's your favorite color?

Green and Blue...for money and my mood at times.

And aren't you sorry you asked?

Not at all!, I wished you asked more!

So, that's it...KimmyK will be next for the last installment of "ASK Jet"...

C-ya!!!

Labels: ,

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    let me get this straight-you're afraid of letting other people cook for ya but you let those teenagers at the fast food joint cook for ya? hellooo?

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Les said…

    If they're good enough for the rest of America, that's okay with me. My mother can't even make Kool-Aid like I can, I had her stop cooking for me when I was 13!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home