"My Greatest Hits..."

Man, how deep was LOST last night?

I was so sure my man Charlie was gonna do a Kurt Russell in "Poseidon" and not make it inside that underwater hatch. But when he did and he was celebrating I KNEW someone was gonna come out and scare the shit outta his ass!

Oy...the 2 hour finale next week, just might be off the hook!

After the episode I started to think about Charlie's List...of his greatest memories.

I wonder if I could put together such a list so far...

It seemed to be a nice project to think about.

Facing the end, looking back and wondering what the highlights were...

Is it me or was that scene of him stopping that mugger and being called a "Hero" taking a swipe at the TV show "Heroes"?

Be like, "Hey, we got some heroes here on our show, too...and they don't need any special powers, nah, nahy-nah, NAH!"...hmmmm, that look suspect ABC...don't hate!

It was nice to see Rose and Bernard again...I hope they don't kill Barnard now...make him go out shooting against the others.

STILL the rumors are flying everywhere....they said four people might die next week.

Charlie's one, for sure.
I think Sun might die jus like all the other prego women on the island did.
Desmond may also go, the trailer shows him saving Charlie in the hatch.

It's a toss up who'll the last one may be.

There was also one small rumor that the creators of the show wanted to bring Michael back for one scene (A flashback?, rescue?, news report maybe?) to explain the fate of him and Walt, but the actor was busy working on a movie or something...

Whatever happens, we know the end is near...48 episode in the next 3 years then it's all over, how will it end?

They also said they don't plan to reveal what the Black Smoke monster is till the VERY LAST episode...what the hell is THAT all about?

Labels:

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    Every time I think something will happen, it turns out totally wrong. But my pick for the three are:

    Sayid
    Juliet
    Desmond

    I usually am wrapped up in LOST but last night I couldn't get into it...I'll have to watch it again.

    It would be cool to make a list of 'good' memories. Most of the memories that I recall are the bad ones. I hate that.

    Ok I better pay attention to CSI....

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Killing off Sayid would be a mistake. Then again, I said the same thing when they smoked Boone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home