"Okay, he's the Situation...My Parents went away for a Week's Vacation..."

Well, I may not have a Porsche to drive around, but I was planning to have some mischief soon!

Yes folks, Macaulay Culkin is HOME ALONE!!!!

I walked mom down to Penn Station today at 1pm, saw her off to board her train to Jacksonville, Florida at 3pm. It always spooks me to see her leave, not knowing if it'll be the last time I see her (I always scare myself like that...)

Outside, I swung by Borders and brought the LAST copy of VOLTA that was on the shelf (Lucky me!) and headed home.

After updating the new PC and checking some website, I updated my blog and looked at LOST...

I can't believe LOCKE is gone, man...

He was the reason I really got into the show. This episode was a bit slow with Ben's flashbacks, but it had a HELL of a payoff near the end.

It's still not on the Level of what's building up on "Heroes", AND there are rumors that the show will be done in the next 2 seasons...

After LOST I stayed up browsing craigslist for a possible booty connection...

I need to find a few more webcam chat sites out there.

PeacE!!!!

Labels:

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    The island cured Locke's paralysis. What the heck is a little gun shot going to do....?

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Les said…

    I thought that, too...but I dunno, I kept thinking of Eko's last words to him...I think he's a gonner...BUT if the island would somehow bring him back...I'd accept it, because he seems to have a bond with the place...

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    U + UR HAND-You nasty boy.

    I don't think LOCKE is dead. He's got a connection with the island and that Jacob dude. Some say Jacob 'is' Locke. I'm not sure...

    Anyways, I hope you have some much needed fun while your momma is away.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I need to watch tee vee more so I will know what the heck ya'll are talking about! ac

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Summer said…

    ac I have no idea what they are talking about either.

    Jet.. I feel that anxiousness everytime one of my kids goes out the door.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home