"Plunder and Lightning"

Well, Mom got down to Jacksonville safely.

When it comes to train travel, I always think of that movie, "Unbreakable". Speaking of M. Night...I saw "Lady in the Water" on DVD yesterday, that movie was friggin' crazy!

I do believe now that Shaylaman be on "That Stuff".

I also finally saw the Grandfather of London Gangster Films, "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels", it was AWESOME! Now I know why Guy Richie gets to bang Maddona whenever he wants to.

There were rumors Tom Cruise wanted to Americanize the film way back when...wonder what happened to that idea.

Meanwhile, I've been Level 10 "Morpheous" Type search (You know, looking for "The ONE"!) on craigslist for some "GIT-ER-DONE" action (I'm sorry, that idiot Larry the Cable Guy has been everywhere promotion that looney movie he's in...I'm using his metaphors for sex.)

I've had a few tugs on the reel, but they never follow up and get away...

Everyone wants to do the Nasty, but they're afraid to go out on a limb!

And if that wasn't bad enough, we got hit with some freak Thunderstorms in the middle of the night!

I was stirred up at 4am by a sonic boom of thunder!

So, here I am, friday morning...laying on my back with my "compass" point NORTH wondering what the freaking do.

Well, I could go back to men's clinic for a possible feel up and schedule that sonogram of the jewels for that foreign object.

I could also finally go Sneaker Shopping for a fresh new pair of kicks.

I could go to Blockbuster and rent "Monster's Ball" for some release action...

I could head downtown and see the movie "Hot Fuzz" for a good laugh since I'm in the "British" Mood...

I can't believe I gotta go to work tomorrow already...

Once again the weather's not cooperating...it's hazy and cloudy like a summer day in august! At least it's not as hot.

*sigh*

Lemme jus go see the Doctor and see where the day takes me...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    what did the doctor say?

    i didnt like monster ball. i thought it was over rated. but that's just me.

    glad you're enjoying the house to yourself a bit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home