"Radio City:Pics and Bjork Set List"

Forgive me if the pics look blurry, even though I was 10 rows back, I had a lot of people in front of me...they weren't tall, but they were in the way...



This was the sidewalk outside...chaos, thou passerby's where probably wondering "Who is this Bjork?!?!"



This is my best pic inside, clear, you can see everyone, it's as good as it gets. There's her backup "skittles" chorus from Iceland, They played French Horns, Trombone, and Trumpets, I think there were 10 or 12 of them...

SET LIST:

01. Earth Intruders
02. Venus as a Boy
03. Aurora
04. I See Who You Are - guest star Min Xiao-Fen on the Pipa
05. Oceania
06. Dull Flame of Desire - Duet with guest star Antony Hegarty (of Antony and the Johnsons)
07. All Is Full Of Love
08. Pleasure Is All Mine
09. Pagan Poetry
10. Jóga - Towards the end, a fan rushed the stage for a sec and got yolked by security...
11. Where Is The Line
12. Army of Me
13. Innocence
14. Wanderlust
15. Pluto

encore
16. Anchor Song
17. Declare Independence



This one's a lil closer, but a bit grainy, I'd call it my 2nd best picture of the night.



This was the last attempt, I dunno why I'm even posting this one...

So, that's it...

Best songs of the night were "All is Full of Love", "Oceania", "Wanderlust", "Dull Flame of Desire" (She rarely does Duets), and the very last one, "Declare Independence" (which could have been politically motivated...had every one screaming "Declare Independence...DON'T LET THEM DO THAT TO YOU!!!!")

And like I said, I'm SO glad she DIDN'T do "Hyperballad", I dunno, you can't love all the songs...but that one is so DAMN popular! It's like being a Michael Jackson fan and hating the song "Man in the Mirror"...ya' know? It's such a crowd favorite, IT turns the whole concert into a freaking nightclub rave!

The next concert is Saturday, a few blocks from where I live at the United Palace Theater. I jus heard it's gonna be streamed live on the web at www.NPR.org/music Courtesy of WNYC, the New York Public Radio station...cool!

Imma check Craigslist's Missed Connections to see if anyone maybe noticed me alone or something...

Now then, On to the next adventure!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Brovo! You saw Bjork! I'm a little behind on reading. The Captain is home. He's leaving for work tomorrow so I'll catch up then. Don't want to miss anything! ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home