"Stew in my Juices"

Reading Blogs has been a bit of a minefield here...Oh, who am I kidding, there's only ONE blog I'm reading that has me wanting to take a baseball bat to my own car like Eddie Griffin in "Foolish" (Thou, I don't own a car, but you get the point...), one blog that can literately have me pulling out my hair, and that's Irene's

I don't even know if she reads mine, I'm probably miles, light years away from her mind, but I still can't get her outta my head.

And it really tears me up inside when I read these post about her "Dates from Hell"...

But who am I to bitch?, right?

I'm just the guy that worships the floor she walks on, give my life for without hesitation, would get up and travel crosstown in the middle of the night if she saw a spider and needed to kill it.

Whadda I gotta do get her attention?

It jus kills me.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Errhh...say hello and tell her??
    Yeah. Chicks like guys who are straight forward and don't beat around the bush.

    Carpe Diem?

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Awwww You are so cute. You actually made me laugh out loud. ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home