"Stumblin' Along pt. 2"

My God, I jus LOVE this "StumbleUpon" thing man!

Geez, the STUFF I have FOUND! My GOD, it numbs my very body and soul...

"Pirates of the Carribean:At World's End" JUST came out thursday and there's a website out there that lets you SEE it ONLINE on your browser!

There's even a blog that lets you watch Spider-Man 3...Already! (Although, I'm not sure it works anymore, it seem to take awhile to connect and load...)

There's this british site that has TV shows from past and present available for viewing!

Music Sites! Flash Games!

I got my niece addicted to this snowman making game, where you shoot the heads of snowmen and try to get them on their bodies!

I've been finding crazy pics that I intend to use for future humorous posts (ala Firestarter5).

I have yet come across the same site twice! There is SO much more out there!

I plan to update my LINKS section with some of the most useful ones I've found so far...

I hope ya'll enjoying your weekends people!

Be safe!

P.S. BitTorrent download or "Full Scale LP" up to 3.2%...Tick....TOCK!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home