"The Truth...and the Puke."

Well in the irony of ironies...The Parks department has once again called my sister for seasonal work. She has to report to Randall's Island today so she dropped off Baby-Girl friday night.

I finally told mom about quitting Chase and she took it okay...

I think it had something to do with her just seeing "Brokenback Mountain" when I told her. She pretty much didn't care what I did since she seemed so down by it. I could of told her I killed somebody and she would have shrugged it off.

She called it the Saddest Movie she ever saw. God, she once said that about "Imitation of Life".

Good thing I rented it from the library...

As she was looking at the movie last night Psycho-Sys kept calling saying she was on her way over, but she was taking Baby-Girl to see the Universal Soul Circus in Orchard Beach...

We knew they would be coming in late, then....WAY late!

MOM gave up waiting by 11pm, and I had jus turned off the lights in the living room around midnight when they came. Miss Inconsiderate dropped off the lil munchkin and took off like an airplane.

Waking up this morning for the first time and not going to work felt GREAT. I saw my cartoons again, things couldn't go wrong...

Till I heard this Gut-Retching sound.

I don't WHAT that child ate at the circus, but IT DID NOT Agree with her!

The sound of her throwing up, make me almost wanna throw up, too!

Mom tried pepto and ginger ale to settle her stomach...NOTHING!

One time she stopped at my door...

"Uncle Leslie?" she asked.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"I've thown up SIX times..."

Jeez!

"Nana said if I throw up TEN times we're going to the hospital..."

Damn, maybe I should have went back to opening envelopes...

Nah, the A train is screwed up this weekend so it was destiny...as sit at home with nowhere to go, I take solitude in my room with my movies...

I looked at the first 30 minutes of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and instantly saw myself in Jim Carrey's character, and turned it off for a while to watch "House" and "Bingo" last night.

The weather has been playing head games...it looks like it might rain, but then it doesn't...and it got cool again.

Well, that about rounds up things here...I've been trying to line up more more things jobwise other than tuesday's thing. Wednesday's the sonogram appointment, I dunno if should go or not, I think my Blue Cross might still be on till the end of the month...

We'll see.

Labels: ,

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Glad you survived telling MOM. You are so smooth.

    How is baby girl today?

    This post make me just a tad queasy. HA! ac

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    sorry to hear baby girl is sick.

    i've never seen brokeback mtn and i dont know that i ever will. everyone says it's very sad. which is sort of an oxymoron isn't it? a 'gay' (meaning happy) movie that's sad? yeah go figure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home