"Wanted:Burned or Original...Reward:10,000 Woolongs"


This is the album in Question that had me running around town yesterday (and Discovering Tower Records no longer exists...)

It's by an underground Hip Hop duo called Showbiz & AG (or AG and Showbiz, I dunno...), it's called "Full Scale EP"

I'm just looking for one song on there called "Q&A", it features the duo and and a couple of other MC's, each on starts the verse with the word: "Question"

It had a great beat, and the hook was simple and stayed in my head.

"All this is is choruses
Phat rhymes and beats with kicks like Norrises
We trying to get the money for the kids so peep how raw it is
How raw it is, how raw it is"

I had that hook in my head for at LEAST SEVEN YEARS...before MP3, even before Home Made CD's, back when I was making Custom Mix Tapes of my fav. tunes!

And after years of asking others, and reaching lyrics, artists, etc, etc...

I type a piece of that simple hook and hit the jackpot!

Amazon has the CD, but indirectly, through a local retail store and used copy someone's selling.

I have only found 1 Torrent for this CD online, and it doesn't have a lot of seeders.

I've started it on BitComent, but she's a slow as ketchup pouring outta the bottle...

I'm at 2% and waiting, with estimate completion time of 72:62:22 (HOURS:MINUTES:SECONDS)

Imma patient man, but in the meantime...I'll be looking for alternatives.

Damn, I was willing to pay 14.00 for this hard to find CD...maybe someone has it on ebay or something.

Labels: ,

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home