"What are you going to do, now, Austin?"

Working for Chase was like dating a girl with big tits who wouldn't give head.

Starts off well, but sooner or later, you're gonna get pissed off.

In the end, I took it like a trooper and went out gracefully, just once, thou, I would LOVE to have a "Jerry McGuire-like meltdown...either that or shoot up the place in blaze of glory.

Let me not joke about that, with Virgina Tech still in our heads.

But since we on that subject, considering it happened during my time-out in April, I really didn't vent my opinion on that.

Maybe one day, I'll address it.

Anyhoo...I'm on the search for spock, again and things can only get better.

I've refreshed my profiles on Monster and Hotjobs, sent out a few emails answering some ads from craigslist, and I plan to revisit from temp agencies I went to earlier this year to rejuvenate my quest.

Didn't talk to MOM yet, she figured I'd be in too late to talk and should be on her way back home starting tomorrow (or today, who knows, I think she'll be back by monday afternoon.)

I wanna start writing again.

It's been ages since I've worked on my TV script (probably because I'm getting NO input on it *Hint* Hint!) and I have so many ideas for short stories that I would like to jus, "Throw against the Wall and see what Sticks". I wanna start a blog named after A Textbook we had in Elementary school. Maybe have one story a month with chapters every week like a Stephen King Serial Novel.

I dunno.

I wanna also expand my software know-how...

Knowing Excel and Word is not enough anymore...For Scanning it's IPRO this, and Doculex-That...And as for Databases, a lil Dab of Access was easy to bluff my way through, but now I need more...and I wanna learn C and UNIX.

While I'm at it, I'll learn to speak Mandarin and Cantonese...

Seriously, having this new PC with all its wonders I have to step up my game and make it worth it. I need serious work, stable work, comfortable work, not just something to keep the time by.

I did a lot tonight to get the phone ringing tomorrow I hope...I gotta get a suit too for interviews because the Andy Sipowitz look of Short Sleeves and a Tie ain't workin'

I think the worst thing is now that I'm gone from Chase my Health Insurance is out the window again. I had scheduled a sonogram to check out this "3rd Nut" thing for the 23rd, now I may not go.

It's like the more I worry about it, the more it's making itself noticed...I feel it often, sometimes when I sit at an angle it feels funny for jus a sec till things get positioned down there...

Women, ya'll don't know how lucky you are, while we walking around with these two hard-broiled eggs in a brown paper bag...the amount of sensitivity and PRESSURE! It's enough to make a grown man weep!

Happy Mother's Day out there, you know who ya are...

Labels:

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Gosh I don't know what to address first.

    Ok, I can't offer you *hint hints* because it's your story you got it all up there in your noggin, let it out. I'm just happy you didn't sell it off to the man to profit from all your hard work.

    Secondly, you wanna talk about pressure and sensitivity? Dude, grow some ovaries and we'll talk sensitivity. Get yourself a set of tits that kill your damn back and we'll talk about pressure. You crack me up. Lost your damn mind...

    But thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. I hope your momma had a good time.

    p.s.
    Whatcha lookin' at Craigslist for? Booty call perhaps? It's hard out there for a pimp...or so they say.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    P.S.S.
    "Working for Chase was like dating a girl with big tits who wouldn't give head"

    Blow jobs are overrated if you ask me. They do nothing for me. Why bother?

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger ac said…

    lol at kimmyk. She's got it right!
    I hope you find what you're looking for. Keep us posted. I don't want to miss anything. ac

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Blowjobs are overrated?!?!?...It's women thinking like that that has this country so screwed up! My god, woman...it should be taught in High School!! There should be official classes, seminars, sexual rehab clinics to rectify this negative thinking!!!!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    Yea it's been a while and I'm behind. Damn things change so fast when I don't keep up! I will have to read to see what happened with the j-o-b since I'm clueless here......

    Yea I hear ya on the blowjobs, but ya'll also gotta give to receive, although unlike Kimmy, I believe if that's what makes my man happy I'll be happy to oblige. I'm not a big fan but it's not for me right? I think that's a large reason/excuse men do look to pay a hooker for one...since their women at home "refuse" to give them. Anyway, I'm running off.....

    I just put a post on Craigslist for models and got one response but she seems freaky.....wonderin if I should have her come in for photos (well she wants photos of her sons).

    I always wonder what it would be like to have a couple swinging between my legs......when I do, it's not the same haha. But I like the power I have with what I've got between my legs lol

    Good luck on the job stuff.

    o and this is the THIRD DAMN TIME I Have to type in this word verification crap!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home