"What...the hell...was THAT?!?!?"

I repeat...WHat...the hell?

Was that the season finale that ya'll saw out there?

Jack looking like Jared Leto in "Prefontaine" or Luke Wilson in "The Royal Tennenbaums" running around in the future after getting off the island, mourning some mysterious person, doping up like House and ranting to go BACK to the island like Locke!?!?!?!?

That's what we're left with for EIGHT MONTHS!?!?!?! (January 2008)

of all the ways to end...

That's ALMOST as aggravating as a flying man taking his exploding brother to the stratosphere where they can go BOOM together sacrificing themselves to save everyone else!*

But THAT's another show altogether...

It has NOT been a good week for Finales!!!!

I wonder how "24" ended this season...Did JACK BAUER make HIS "Sacrifice" they were foreshadowing from day 1? Is JACK BAUER DEAD!?!?!?...Geez!

I'll say this, thou...LOST's was MUCH more stress releasing than HEROES...

The two chicks that were smacking around Charlie..DEAD...YAY
Jack FINALLY beating SHIT outta BEN (Fuck YEAH!...I cheered with every punch!)
HURLEY using the van to save the day and his taunt to The Others on the Walkie...AWESOME!

BUT the clincher for BEST scene in a Season Finale, was SAWYER shooting TOM...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!...saying it was "For taking the Kid" was the cherry on top!

Damn, I wasn't that happy since Jack Bauer killed Dennis Hopper's character on the Season 1's "24" Finale!

These people ARE finally growing SOME BALLS!

I wish Rousseau and Alex's reunion was better...first time in 16 years you see your daughter?...C'mon lady...where's the tears?

THE only other thing that's gnawing at me like a freaking mutt chomping a bone is...

What if...BEN is actually right?

Hell with that, BEN IS actually right...and those people out there are NOT who they really are...

Instead of Future-Jack meeting with Future-Kate at the airport, the episode SHOULD have ended with a rescue copter coming...and some mysterious stranger says

"We only want Claire and the Baby..." Shades of Season 1

That's what Desmond saw, right?...ONLY Claire and Aaron getting on a chopper...no one else.

Something about that...will have me thinking for awhile.

*Sigh* It was sad to see poor Charlie go...him making the sign of the cross was really heart wrenching...

Merry, Merry, Merry...we'll miss you you lil hobbit, you...

Ah well, at least he still gets "Kate" in real life...I hear they're still dating...Lucky Bastard.

Well, that's that for LOST...I'm still pissed Eko's gone and we didn't any answers for Season 3, but now that show's a bit Humbled (No more million dollar Special FX budget now! Just 16 Episodes...starting in January for season 4), it can only mean more will be revealed ASAP.

In 3 seasons, they've been on the island for 90 days...maybe the next 3 will go the same way, with the survivors spending 6 months in limbo before returning to civilization.

At least THEY get back...which means they're not already dead, in purgatory or illusions in somebody's head.

I guess THAT was a bit re-assuring...the show needed that.

I'm just wondering WHO was it that died that sent Jack over the edge?

Dum, Dum, DUMMMM!!!

After the CSI finale, I'll be done with TV for the summer, unless a cool series pops up or comes back (WHERE THE HELL is "THE Boondocks"!?!?!?), then maybe I can start going out and trying to meet some people somewhere...

PEACE!

*P.S. as for the swipe at the HEROES finale...Yes, I know the Nathan and Peter are coming back in Season 2, I know they're not dead, don't go nuts on me for saying that...and geez...Hiro stuck in 17th Century Japan, What the Hell?!?!?

Labels:

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I watched this two times now once last night and once this morning online. I'm still baffled. These are my thoughts:

    *Walt is really Jacob.
    *Locke isn't the guy in the casket although FS5 thinks it is.
    *I don't think Locke would have left the island.
    *Kate's pregnant with Sawyer's baby. That's why she said that to him just before he left.
    *Naomi was lying and she's a bad person. But who she is with I don't know yet. And how did she get Desmond and Penny's picture?
    *When Charlie died I'm tellin' ya all I could do was sit with my head in my hand and almost break down. Like I told FS5-It was like watching Rose let go of Jack's hand all over again in Titanic. "I won't let go Jack I won't let go..." Poor poor Chaw-lie.

    I don't know. This was a good one, but left a lot of questions to ponder for another damn 7 months.

    My favorite was when Hurley saved the day. I love Hurley! He obviously wasn't in the casket-it was too small.

    Ben wasn't that bad of a guy at the end...although he did tell Tom to kill the 3 but still....he knows what's out there is going to cause more harm than good. But Jack can't see that right now...

    Amazing finale.

    Oh yeah, as far as Jack Bauer goes-he killed his dad at the end, saved his nephew and said goodbye to Audrey. She was with her father and in some sort of coma and Heller told him he brought danger etc and all those around him died and he was to stay away so he said goodbye to Audrey so that he "wouldn't kill her" as her father said. Then he went and stood at the edge of their yard contemplating who knows what....horrible season finale on that one.

    Oh this whole LOST mess has me in a tizzy I tell ya. Insane.

    Go see FS5 for his take. I've been blowing up his comments since 11pm EST last night. LOL!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    HEY! I just came here to tell you I have IM'd you but it says YOU ARE NOT ONLINE...ALL.THE.DAMN.TIME. So I don't wanna hear it about not getting IM'd...lyin' sonofa...you know what.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Okay, okay...that's true...I'm Sorry!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    yeah that's what i thought.

    i forgive you...this time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home