"And now for your viewing Pleasure..."

With StumbleUpon, you can find the most craziest pictures in the world!

And so I present to you some reasonable gems with the appropriate captions

And if I offend the 4-9 viewers that read this blog, my intention was only to throw some humor in the beginning of yet a long week...


Keeping with the "My Perfect Home" Idea (With the Special Mailbox last week...) I have also found the Light Switch that will decorate my wall...



Now last week, KimmyK posted that her little girl Abbie's doing better in Algebra and is about to become a cheerleader! Moving on to that next step in life that is "Freshman Year", KimmyK decides to buy her a lil something to handle those touchy-feely High School boys...





Who says there's no subliminal messages in the Film Industry these days?!?!?




Calvin and Hobbes Naughty Snow Sculpture # 1



"Dude, Not...Good!"



"They're Coming for ME!!!!"



I don't know WHAT Ladyred was thinking when she first met KimmyK, but it all went downhill from here!



Calvin and Hobbes Naughty Snow Sculpture # 2

And finally, my favorite...



"That's the last time I answer a Personal Ad on Craigslist!!!"



Toodles!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home