"Donny, I can name that tune in ONE note!"

Hey!

Think you can tell the difference between a Fall Out Boy song and a Green Day song?

Think you can tell the difference between Evanescence and My Chemical Romance?

Think that trained ear of yours can tell between Enya and Sarah McLachlan?

Well, mine can't...because all dat White Boy Music sound the same to me...I'm jus' Kiddin'!

Anyhoo...there's this cool site I've StumbleUpon of that tests your music know how!

It's called iLike (sorta like in the Apple "i-Trend...iBook, iPhone, iTV, yadda, yadda, yadda..."

They play a tune, and you have a multiple choice of 4 answers...Answer quick you get more points!...take your time and...ah, you get the picture.

They keep track of your score and they have Ranks...so far imma "Music Junkie"

Check it out, see if you don't get hooked!

Comments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home