"I WAS OUT!!!!....I WAS OOOOUUUUTTTTT!!!!"

Oh.

My.

God...

"1408" IS THE MOST, SHOCKING...SCARY...MIND-FUCK of a movie since "The Sixth Sense" and it even BLOWS THAT away!

This movie kicks so much ass it has shit-stains on it's Timberlands!

It's so good, I will SO buy the OFFICIAL DVD the Day it comes out!

It's something about John Cusack, man...and I thought he couldn't top "Identity", oh god this movie was so good.

In a nut shell, my man challenges the urban legend of this supernatural hotel room (He sorta does this for a living, or did till his poor lil' girl died.), once in the room...hell breaks loose, ghosts, weird shit outta the wood work!

The challenge is to say in the room for longer than an hour, no one has never lasted that long...

This has one hellua twist, and an ending that just, just...damn...it's just so freaking great.

Not for the faint of heart...and for those brave, prepare to have your brain turned upside down after you think you've figured everything out (They set you up for that...)

I wouldn't call this the best movie of the year, but it is a VERY unique film that will stay in your head...if you have the balls to see it!!!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I don't have the balls to see it. But if you let me borrow yours I guess I could try---when it comes out on DVD.

    I'm a cupcake. I can't help it. But I love me some John Cusack. I love his sister too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home