"Lemme get Dat"

I got a house, but I need new furniture,
Why spend mine when I could spend yours?

Damn, that Rihanna is crazy. I can't get her album outta my head. I may actually have to BUY an original copy jus to show my appreciation and give my support.

Other than music and reading, life's been kinda boring as of late.

I'm trying to see what the hell I can do on a monday or tuesday now that I have them off...

My loneliness has gotten the best of me, yet again.

I rejoined AdultFriendFinder for 6 months

I've Relapsed.

And to top it off, I also joined this Casual Sex site called Fuckmeandleave.com

Nice, right?

I turn on all my IM's DESPERATE for some inane conversation...

IRENE'S Birthday is coming up soon.

I should really pick up my cell and just call her sometime...

I'm just goin' nuts...

I'm planning a BIG project for a SD Memory Card with all my Mix CD's from the past, it's going to be insane!!! 8 years of music all on 1 chip!

I might see "Rise of the Silver Surfer" if there's a 12:30 or 12:45 show after work in Times Square tomorrow night...

*sigh*

I dunno, I'm jus falling apart here, to quote Joan Wilder in "Jewel of the Nile"

"But then when the going gets tough, the tough...I don't know what the tough do, I don't know what the pirates do,or what anybody does....*Sobbing*"

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger ac said…

    Joan Wilder? THE Joan Wilder? HA!

    I love that movie.

    I'm sorry you are feeling down.

    I once had a profile on Friendfinder. I haven't been there in years. All I remember is that I wrote a ridiculous write up about myself.

    Hummm... I wonder if I can find it. If I find it, I'll post it. It might give you something to laugh about.... or in the very least, a good chuckle. I won't mind if you laugh at my expense. -)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home