"Music is Power"



I love this song, I hear it every day on my mp3 player

It's so uplifting, it makes you almost believe music can make you fly...

Ashcroft himself thou, looks hauntingly scary in this video.

The pale white skin, that long neck and girly red lips...dye his hair green he looks like The Joker!

Anyhoo...I jus read that he's reuniting with his former bandmates for a new The Verne album and tour later this year...The Verne (when they got along) were know for their smash hit "Bittersweet Symphony" (Which I also listen almost everyday...)

Something about him and walking...in the video for "Bittersweet"...he rudely walks down a street non-stop bumping people in his path...although this one, he apologizes after bumping into someone in the kitchen, guess he's getting mellow in his old age...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home