"Okay, Google has FINALLY earned my respect!"

HOW COOL IS THIS New Google "Street View"!?!!?!?!

I was looking at this week's episode of VH1's "Best Week Ever" and they did a segment on all the uproar over this thing...

I had to see for myself...

and I thought Google Earth was cool...ha ha!

Street View gives you a "view" of the actual "street"!

Not real time, thou (Damn, THAT would be so freaky...Big Brother!!!!), but still, seeing your neighborhood through your computer screen is awesome!!!

Now, maybe people out in the rural areas are complaining about Peeping Toms and catching people in awkward moments...but hey...this is the city...jus TRY to get a camera 6 stories high and get into MY window!

I don't care WHAT they say...this is cool, the pics seem to be taken months ago, so it's no biggie! Just use it as a navigational tool, ya whining babies!

To my readers...Lemme get a glimpse of ya'll hoods, you don't need to give me the exact address, just a street and the zip...

Holla!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger ac said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Thanks, but the Street View didn't work there...some areas are not available yet, I guess...

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I google-earthed and saved a pic of my neighborhood. I'll post it to my site. It's not as cool as goole streets but it'll give you an impression of what it's like where I am.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home