"The Verdict"

Well this week I found out 2 things...

1 This job don't pay much

and

2 I'm okay with the 3rd Ball thing...However...

I got my check Thursday...I got paid for 21 hours (Considering I started on a Wednesday...). For some dumb-ass reason I expected a full 5 day check since I worked Saturday and Sunday (I can thank CHASE for that stupid reasoning...)

This job, at this pay...IS...SO...BENEATH ME!!!

I was working 27 hours at 13 bucks an hour taking home at least 650 every 2 weeks easy with Bank of New York!

Now, I work 40(!), getting paid for 35(!!) at NINE DOLLARS a friggin' hour...

I'll barely have 300 after taxes!!! Probably 280...285!

This is CHUMP CHANGE!

And all I hear in my head now is mom's nagging voice saying "You shoulda stay at CHASE!"

BULLSHIT!, I'm still glad I left those cock-suckers!...working my ass 12 hours a day opening envelopes...my name is NOT KUNTA KINTE!

Still, if I jus stayed with Bank of New York till I got let go, Unemployment would have cut me a better check than this...

MOM said she'd give me a break for my half of the rent for June, but come July, I gotta cough-up 400 again.

God, this sucks.

The agency is just getting their cut...I do my 500 hours, get hired perm, my rate will got up to 10 a hour (with 35 hours, thou, THAT still ain't much...)

I went through all this carp in '98 with DeBari...

Looks like I'm reliving history again.

Back then, though my rate shot up after I got hired. I was so good, I took on a promotion. Referred TREVOR and OMAR when they came back down after graduating upstate...thing went cool, I was at an all-time high.

But like every rollercoster, there was a shift in power, and I fell from grace, then the ride was over...and they closed shop.

Hopefully THAT won't happen again....

This...Really...Sucks.

And that's only HALF the story...

I went back to the men's clinic to see the results of ultrasound-sonogram-thingy and after a LONG wait, the doctor confirmed that it is a syst with "the jewels"

The good news is...it's not benign, cancerous, or obstructing anything. So basically, it's just an extra bump and nothing has to done to it.

The bad news is...they found something else.

A varicose vein.

A varicose vein is usually found in the knees and joints of the leg, the vein gets swollen and restricts the blood flowing in the right direction. When blood flows smoothly your body temp stays at the usual 98.6, but with some backlash, the point of the infraction gets warmer. That's why it feels like their legs are on fire when they get these things.

When a Varicose Vein happens a lil' north, it's called a Varicocele.

Now here's where it gets serious.

"The Boys" dangle down away from the body because they need to be cool. Anybody trying to have a baby these days may know all this crap by heart...with things warmer than usual, certain "Factors" might be affected.

Nothing Performance-wise, thank god...but when it comes to Shooting the Eight Ball in the Side Pocket...it might be a bit more of a trick.

Geez...

This really, really, REALLY, sucks...

Like I even WANTED kids anyway...

This type of thing might be earth-shattering to any other guy, may even make them less of a man...

But I'm not taking it like that...YET.

I'm just glad they don't have to cut me open and take anything out!

THAT was NOT going to happen regardless...Unless it was cancer.

So, after that the doc went on about trying to exercise and, yadda, yadda, yadda...and scheduled ANOTHER follow-up visit 6 months from now...GOD! They jus don't leave you alone!

So there it is in a nutshell...

All this extra crap I know now, THANKS to...ugh! I don't wanna talk about HER.

What I need to do now, is GET LAID...blow this measly little check off for some Ill Na Na...

That'll make me feel better...

Fortunately, I have spying one with my trained eye for some time, now...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Keep lookin' for new job...and the booty call. I think they're both out there.

    I'm glad they're gonna letcha keep "your boys" together and ya know not take one. That would suck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home