"Baby won't you be My Summer Rain..."

KimmyK, -being the paranoid protective parent she is- is goin' through the motions as her son embarks on that wonderful discovery of the opposite sex.

*sigh*...Summer Romances are the best...

It's the Agony of Autumn Heartbreaks that suck.

Which reminds me of the last time I truly was IN LOVE.

...and how it was consummated on this very day, oh SO long ago...

After months of chatting on WebTV during the winter before, and then finally meeting for the first time and the VERY romantic Father's Day Dave Brubeck concert at Carnegie Hall we had been enjoying each other's company for a lil over a month.

Thing were going good, and we were ready to take the next step in our relationship only there was one bump on the road.

She had been insistent on meeting Mom and the fam...

I didn't wanna go there, I kept our relationship a secret, much like my others before her. This was going to be the FIRST girlfriend I was introducing to MOM...it wasnt gonna be easy...

We bickered about it more and more, but I wasn't budging.

Then, on a botched movie date to see "Inspector Gadget" (Yes, the live action Disney movie...) I finally gave in.

We took the train to the heights, I phoned the house ahead of time to let mom know I was finally bring over some company...Unfortunately Psycho-sis ALSO had some company, that asshole boyfriend/father to Baby Girl (who WAS a baby at the time...).

The 3 of us (Mom, Sis and Baby) were all under 1 roof at the time with Sis "Living" in the Living Room and me with my private room (as well as mom, of course).

So, we come in and make proper introductions, Mom puts on the nice face while Sis and the Asshole share snide remarks about us with each other, then we move to my room for some privacy.

19 years of being the innocent, firstborn son brought me some street cred and the trust of a mother not to do any Hanky-Panky in the room while the ENTIRE family's in the house...

...But being the opportunist that I am...

I showed her the music equipment I had at the time. Two Turntables, a Mixer and other components along with my CD Burner. After thumbing through my records collection, I let her make a mix CD. Hours went by, the afternoon turned to evening. Every one else in the house ate dinner but we weren't hungry, Mom got into a movie and eventually nodded off around 9pm after checking with us in my room one last time.

Our walls are thick so SIS usually pumped her loud music in the Living Room and it never bothered MOM, we decided to do the same for my room...

Listening to a CD Loop of "Fortunate" by Maxwell (A song I've grown to DESPISE now...) and watching "Motown Live" on TV, I sat behind her at the corner edge of my bed. Our fingers interlocked on one hand, I slowly started massaging her thigh with the other.

She started to hum at the attention...

Then I leaned close to her and kissed the small of her back...

She gasped and "Oh" in surprise, then turned to look at me with THOSE EYES

THAT LOOK...

We kissed, long and hard as she lifted her blouse over her head, I had her bra off in moments.

We kissed again as I felt her breasts and massaged them.

The thought of making out while everyone in the house was exciting enough, I really had no intentions of going all the way that moment...

I started sucking on her nipples, even teething them a lil my personal mix of "Pleasure & Pain"...

After 10 minutes she said she wanted to take off the rest of her clothes...but she didn't want me to see...

I chuckled at the idea, put my back to her and double checked the door and waited a few moments, then turned around to see her laying back on my bed, naked and spread-eagled.

I took a moment to admire her body, then moved in between her legs...

I worked the nipples again, then ran my tongue down the middle to her belly button. She began to moan and I tilted my head up and shushed her asking not to be so loud (If that was possible...), she couldn't help it, she was open and I was enjoying every minute of it!

She started to get impatient as her thighs quivered with anticipation and that's when I knew, it was time to TASTE the nectar of the gods.

I let my tongue rim the outer lips then parted them like a flower...and went DEEP.

She showed her satisfaction not once, not twice but three times...

I knew not to bring my face up and kiss her, but I came close, and she whispered...

"Fuck me..."

I smiled as my chin dripped, chucked and said playfully...

"no."

After All..I was still fully clothed and still nervous as hell someone would knock on the door.

She then got this serious, yet insane look in her eyes...

"Stop PLAYING!...Fuck ME!!!!"

I chuckled again (I dunno why, but I always find sex funny for some bizarre reason...) the brought my face real close, she could probably smell her own...well you get the idea...then I whispered...

"Say Please..."

Having her at my mercy like this, I reveled in making her beg...(OOOh, I was so WICKED back then!)

She whimpered and replied, "Pleeeeeeze"

And I said "Okay".

I pulled my shirt over my head and kicked my pants off in seconds...

We went at it for TWO WHOLE HOURS...

Taking turns on top, biting, sucking, kissing...and TRYING to be as quiet as possible.

By 12:45am, we started coming back to reality...I don't think MOM would have approved of her spending the night and she probably knew her father was waiting for her over in Jersey City...

As we started to get dressed she got a lil tense because we didn't use a condom (Spur of the moment and all...) and she probably wasn't on the pill...

"Are you sure you Pulled Out in time, baby?" she asked.

and I said "Yes, BOTH times" with a wink of satisfaction.

She smiled a nervous smile fearing she seemed insensitive, I stayed cool and that's when she said.

"I...Love You."

It sounded so forced, like "Oops, gee I should have said that sooner or something..."

I pretended I didn't hear her and said "What?" with a chuckle...

She scoffed and looked coy, "Don't make ME say it, again!"

and we both laughed.

Then jumped at a knock on the door...

"It's getting pretty late..."

Fully clothed again, we each put on an innocent face and I opened the door...

"Um, jus doing a Music CD, mom...I'm gonna take her home, now..."

"Okay" MOM said, none the wiser...

We went through the living room and I could swear Psycho-Sis was reading us thru our body language and KNEW what REALLY went on...or maybe it was the guilt trip.

Once outside the building on our way to the train station, she called home and said she'd be there by around 2 or 3am depending on the PATH trains.

I went across to Jersey City and walked her all the way home and asked her...

"Well, you glad you met the family?"

She said "Yeah..." and added "I really DO love you, baby..."

"I know you do." I replied, but couldn't HELP feeling everytime she said it...ah, who cares...

That was pretty much the turning point of the relationship...

Everything changes after sex, for better or for worst.

We'd do it again two more times (Once even ON the PATH train!), then I even went as far as introducing her to JOE and what would be his Future Wife at the time.

We doubled dated with them and saw "The Sixth Sense", took a trip (Jus the 2 of us) to the beach out at Far Rockaway, yadda, yadda, yadda...

The Summer ended, then came the fall...

and I'm NOT gonna get into the messy details of the fallout.

Jus, look back on that day and remember...

Comments

6 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger ac said…

    I find myself unable to type, unsure of what to type..

    You made me tear up. ac

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Good Christ I think I need a ciggie then a cold shower after reading that. I love the pic, but let me tell ya this....Adam won't be doin' NONE of that. There will NO MORE talk of this....OMG. I feel like I just walked in on my brother whackin' it or somethin. As beautiful as the sneaky story went down, still...I don't think I should have read all of it. It's like reading about a sexcapade involving FS5 and some big breasted woman.

    Still...I do agree-some love when you were a teen was fun. I can't let my children know I know this though. I have that whole MOM thing to maintain.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Oopps I meant to say "summer love" and not some love.

    You got me all flustered. And yeah, I bet your sis knew what was going on.

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Awww, ac...Yeah, it was pretty painful to type as it was to read. I was just thinking of KimmyK and Adam-Bomb and remembered...you could probably guess how long this was, "Inspector Gadget" with Mathew Broderick, Sixth Sense, we also saw that damn South Park movie, Summer of Sam (sorry to say, but it was a good Makin' Out movie), and the very last movie we saw together was "Mickey Blue Eyes"...*sigh*...Lotta Painful Memories...Talk amongst yourselves I'm getting verklempt!...Okay I'm back. The picture is a rare one of originally many that were lost after my busted-ass computer at the time went on the fritz...it's faint but the bottom edge is scrambled a bit, I cropped it a bit but it's still there. All other pictures and evidence of the relationship were BURNED by fire in order for my soul to be cleansed.

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    {{HUGS}}

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger ac said…

    I'm hugging you whether you like it or not... Now get over here!

    {(HUGS the stuffings outta ya!)}

    Kimmyk on one side. Me on the other.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home